Chapter 18

POV: Ally

"Ally, are you ready?"

I walked out of my room. Ian and Anthony have to shoot a GameBang with the crew and they didn't want to leave me alone....I guess they didn't trust me......or they want me to participate but I won't be doing that.

They told me to get changed and everything so I did. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a crop top that says 'Diva', along with the black Jordan's....and of course the Batman....I'm never letting this thing go.

I walked out to the garage and climbed into the back of Anthony's car. Ian was in the back with me too....I don't know why. It's not like I'll talk to him. I have nothing to talk about.

When we were on the road, Ian tapped me with his foot. I looked over and he sighed, "So, Josh's funeral is next week on that Friday...."

I felt my heart drop....his funeral? I can't do that...but....he would attend to mine.

I nodded and looked out the window, "I'll go."

I saw his reflection perk up, "You will?"

"Yea...he'd go to mine."

After I said that, it got silent. Any other time, I would have scolded myself for making it awkward but right not, I don't care.

We arrived at the building and I got out, walking in. I walked up to the recording room, avoiding everyone and just walking to the couch behind the chairs, sitting down.

I looked out of the corner of my eye to see everyone looking at me. And I mean everyone. Even the camera men.

I just looked at the Batman, like any other time.

Ian and Anthony soon arrived, getting the attention off of me. Soon the whole room was filled with noise.

I looked around...it felt...weird. With Josh not being in that crowd. It feels like something is missing...

David sat down by my legs, "Hey..."

I didn't say anything.

"So, um, would you like to participate in the GameBang? You know, for Josh...."

I sighed and dropped the Batman, looking at David, "Honestly, no....I would not like to."

"But Josh would like it if you did....he wouldn't want you sulking....we'll be playing MarioKart 8..."

"How can you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Act like everything's ok, when everything's not? He was like your brother, and you're acting like nothing happened."

He sighed and looked down, "We have to, for the fans...we do it all the time."

I shook my head, "I wouldn't be able to do it."

David stood up and walked away without another word. He probably didn't know what to say....I wouldn't know what to say if I was him.

Mari ran over and jumped on the couch, smiling, "Hey! So, MarioKart 8! Your favorite game! You got to play!"

I stood up and sat in a chair, "Fine....only if you guys will leave me alone after this."

She smiled and nodded, walking away to set up.

I sighed and leaned back, squeezing the Batman doll...

"I love you Ally."

The crew walked over and took their seats, handing me a microphone. I clipped it on to my shirt and plastered a fake smile, getting ready to record.

"3...2...1...GO!"

"GAMEBANG!" We all shouted in unison.

Since Josh wasn't here, I decided to take over, "What's up everyone? Today, we are playing...."

I pointed over at Matt, who put his hands in the air, "MARIOKART 8!"

I smiled, "It's not the highly suggested but we're playing it anyway.....so, Lasercorn...what's the punishment?" I did an evilish grin to the camera.

David copied me, "Well, there's going to be more torture this time....MUHAHAHAHA!" He cleared his throat and got rid of the grin, "Sorry....but the punishment is that the two bottom losers will have to go outside and try to get ten people to honk at them before the other person."

"Let's begin!"

Mari, Matt, Ian, and Anthony were up first. Leaving David and I in the back of them, spectating.

I looked to the left of me to find an empty chair. The chair Josh would have been using. I sighed and looked away, knowing I would cry if I looked anymore.

I looked at the screen and smiled, acting like I was happy, for the smoshers...

~~Time Skip~~

Ian and David wound up losing, making Iancorn even though they weren't doing anything sexual.

They went outside and danced and everything, trying to beat each other. In the end, Ian wound up winning.

He started fist bumping the air, "Beat that Lasercorn!"

David pouted, "Why didn't anyone honk for this?"

Mari snickered, "Because 'this' isn't good enough to be honked at."

Everyone stopped dead and started cracking up at what she said. David's going to need ice for that burn.

Anthony looked at the camera, "I hope you guys enjoyed, bye!"

Ian looked dead at the camera, the camera man zoomed in on his face.

Ian, in the sternest voice ever, said, "Bitch." Before the camera shut off. Bringing us all back into reality.