Chapter 12

POV: Ally

I was the first one up, no surprise.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, milk, and some resses puffs. I love this cereal.

I started eating the cereal when a sleepy Ian walked into the room. He stumbled all over the place before getting to the fridge and grabbing a pink frosted sprinkle donut, of course.

He turned around and jumped, almost dropping the donut, "Ally! You scared me!"

I laughed, "You didn't see me when you walked in?"

He threw his hands in the air, "I was tired ok!"

I shook my head and focused on getting those last two pieces out of the bowl. I hated the last two pieces or the last piece, I could never get them!

Anthony walked into the room and smiled, "Hey Ally."

I waved my hand, still focused on the pieces.

Ian walked over and peered over my shoulder, laughing, "You can't get the pieces either?!"

I threw down my spoon and leaned back, "I can never get them! Those little suckers are fast!"

He snickered and sat down next to me, still eating that donut, "So, Ally, what would you like to do today?"

I looked at him surprisingly, "You're asking me?"

"Well, we don't have anything planned, and we almost never are home, so, might as well ask you."

I nodded and thought about it, till the realization came to me.

I looked back at him, "I've never been to the beach."

He almost choked on the piece of donut he had in his mouth, looking at me with wide eyes, "What?! How did you live at all?!"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know....can we go to the beach?"

He laughed and stood up, "For you, anything."

He looked over at Anthony and threw his fists in the air, "ANTHONY, WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH!"

Anthony shot off the couch and ran down the hallway, cheering.

I laughed and got up, running after him to my room, packing up for the fun day at the shore.

~~Time Skip~~

Ian stopped the car and looked back at me, smiling, "We're here."

I jumped out of the car and looked at the sight...

It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The way the sun hit the water, reflecting the light back to the sun, the sound the water makes when it hits the rocks, then gracefully sliding back to do it again, and the sand...oh the sand....the sand looked like a fluffy cloud.

I saw Ian and Anthony walking down to the beach and ran after them, running past them and digging my feet into the sand. The feeling! It was a fluffy cloud!

Ian stopped next to me, "Race you to the water!"

We then darted to the water, splashing each other on the way in. Anthony soon joined us and we started having a water fight. The guys picking me up and throwing me in the water. I loved it.

After the fight, we went back to shore. Ian and Anthony looked at each other and then me.

I took a step back, "What?"

Anthony stepped forward, "Have you ever wanted to become a mermaid?"

I nodded slowly, not knowing where this was leading to.

Ian knelt down and started digging a hole. When he finished, he stood up and pointed to it, "Lay in the hole."

I did as told and got comfy. They then started throwing sand on me, burying everything but my face.

I looked down at my missing body, "Now what?"

Anthony smiled, "Well, now we put in the design!"

They started tracing their fingers over the mound, tickling me ever so often.

I smiled and laid back, getting ready for the time I'd have to wait.

~~Time Skip~~

Ian and Anthony stood up, smiling at their master piece, "DONE!"

I smiled, "Take a picture!"

Ian quickly pulled out his phone and snapped a photo, showing me. I looked like a fabulous mermaid.

I laughed, "I look....FABULOUS!"

Ian snickered and walked away.

I grinned and started making my way out of the mound, yelling 'Hulk Smash!' in the process.

Ian and Anthony laughed from the towel they were sitting on, looking out into the water. I followed their gaze to a jaw dropping sight.

The sun was setting over the water, shinning its bright orange, pink, yellow, and blue colors all across the rippling water. The sky looked like an canvas from an famous artist. It looked unreal.

I walked over and sat in between them, enjoying the view.

I sighed, "Thank you...I had a lot of fun."

They nodded, "Yup."

We watched the sun dip into the water, deciding then to start packing up and leave. I didn't want to go, I didn't want to go back to reality. Where drama is held. Where I can screw up.

I sighed and leaned back, trying to enjoy the time I had today the best I can.