Chapter 10

POV: Ally

We were all sitting on the couch, playing truth or dare again, but without all the 'abusing' questions.

It was Ian's turn and he was asking me, again, "Ally, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

He smiled, "Ok....have you ever been to a carnival?"

I shook my head, "Never....but I've always wanted to."

He put his hand behind his back, "I'm glad you said that because...." He pulled out his hand and there were three tickets, "We're all going to the carnival, tonight."

I looked around the group and saw everyone holding tickets in their hands. I smiled and had to try my hardest not to jumped up and down and squeal, "THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

Anthony laughed, "No problem...."

We continued on with the game and I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

Tonight's going to be perfect....

~~Time Skip~~

"ALLY!"

I whined, "I don't want to!"

Kalel rolled her eyes, "You look beautiful! Now come on, the others want to see!"

I sighed and walked out of my room, causing everyone to gasped. I smiled.

Kalel made me look 'pretty'. She said she wanted to, she wanted to experience doing it to someone else. She made me wear a white, lacy dress, that goes down to my upper thigh, and black tights. My shoes were white with little bows on the end. She curled my hair and put some mascara and lip stick on me.

Ian rolled his eyes, "It's only a carnival Kalel!"

"Her first one! It needs to be special!"

The guys and I looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

Kalel, Melanie, and Mari all looked at us, "What?"

I shook my head, "I didn't have to look all fancy for it to be special!"

Kalel sighed, "You look beautiful....just say thank you already!"

I laughed and hugged her, "Thanks Kalel."

She hugged back, pulling back after a few seconds and smiling, "Now, let's go to that carnival."

~~Time Skip~~

We parked close the to the entrance. I didn't give the time for Anthony to stop the car before jumping out. I looked to my left and saw Ian doing to same thing, jumping up and down like a little kid.

I smiled, "Excited huh?"

He looked at me and nodded, "I love the carnival! It's so much fun!"

I looked at the rides, there were roller coasters and a ferris wheel right in the middle of them all. I bet inside, there were also mini games and an arcade!

I felt someone grab my hand and looked to see Ian. I was about to say something when he pulled for me to follow, "Come on! Let's go woman!"

I laughed and ran after him to a booth, getting bracelets and running in.

Ian pointed to a roller coaster that when upside down and in a loopy loop, "OH, ALLY!"

I nodded and pulled him this time, "Let's go slow poke!"

I laughed with him to the line...I knew this was going to be a lot of fun.

~~Time Skip~~

It was pitch black, I lost Ian and Anthony, who went on a roller coaster with me and left.

I jumped up and down, trying to see them over the crowd of people blocking my view, "IAN?! ANTHONY?!"

I couldn't recognize any of their voices or faces. I started to breath heavily, what if I don't find them?

I shook my head and started pushing past the crowd, don't think like that Ally!

I got to the edge and squeezed out, breathing in the fresh air, which didn't last long.

I felt a hand cover my mouth and myself being dragged behind a building, I tried to scream, but it was no use, it was all muffled.

There was a girl in front of me, who was smiling, "After all these years, we finally found you."

My eyes went wide, I was suppose to know these people?

"ALLY?"

I leaned to the right to see Ian turning in circles. I knew I had to act fast, before he went to look somewhere else.

I bit the man's hand, causing him to scream in pain and let go. I bolted at the woman, pushing her to the ground.

I spotted Ian starting to walk away and ran after him, but before I got away, the woman yelled, "We'll find you Ally! You can't run from us forever!

It sent a shiver down my spine as I ran into Ian, wrapping my arms around him.

He jumped and looked down at me, keeling down, "Ally! Where were you?"

I opened my mouth to say something about what happened but stopped, I didn't need him to get involved. I don't want them going after him to.

So, I put on my best fake smile, and shrugged. "I was looking for you!"

He smiled and pulled me in for a hug, "Glad to have you back."

I slowly hugged him back, my mind fogged up with the thought of those people. What if they find me? What if they hurt me?

And....most importantly....

Who are they?