Chapter 14

POV: Ian

I shook my head, "She has to be playing some sick game."

Anthony sighed, "But what if she was taken?"

"Anthony, she's just trying to trick us."

"But Ally wouldn't do that..."

She wouldn't....I know she wouldn't. So....why am I doubting it?

I stood up and grabbed Anthony's phone off the table, calling the cops.

Anthony walked over to me and leaned on the counter, "What are you doing?"

I looked him in the eyes, "Saving our daughter."

POV: Ally

They threw me in a dark room....I couldn't see anything. I was hungry, thirsty, and cold. I'm regretting not eating the breakfast. I'm regretting leaving the house at all.

I still had the knife in me, but for some reason, I'm not dead. Maybe I stopped bleeding? I don't know. I just hope Ian and Anthony come soon.

If they are coming....

POV: David

I was sitting, playing GTA V with the crew for a video, when I got a call. I looked over to see Anthony, I sighed and picked it up, "Hello?"

"David, bring the crew over to the house now."

"Why? What happened?"

"It's Ally, she was kidnapped..."

I froze when he said that. Kidnapped? My Ally, stolen by some assholes!

I stood up and looked at the crew, "The guys want us at the house."

Mari rolled her eyes, "Why?"

I walked to the doorway, "Ally was kidnapped."

Josh jumped up as soon as I said that, running down the steps with me.

Please be ok Ally.

~~Time Skip~~

We pulled up to the house to find the cops there. I ran out of the car and to the door, barging in, guns being pointed at me.

Ian ran into the room, "It's ok! He's a friend of ours! They all are!"

The cops nodded and put down their guns, going back to whatever they were doing.

I ran over to Ian and followed him into a room, "What happened?"

He looked at me with red, puffy eyes, "She...she was kidnapped by the people she's been having nightmares about. We think that when we lost her at the carnival, she met those people, and they tried taking her there....she didn't tell us that, but she's a horrible liar."

I nodded, tears threatening to fall. But I held them in. I wasn't going to cry.

I walked out of the room and to a cop, asking him for information and running to my car.

Those assholes took my Ally, they're going to pay.

I started the car and was about to drive off when the passenger door opened, Josh hopping in.

I nodded and looked forward, pushing on the petal, speeding away in her direction.