Chapter 19

POV: Ally

Ian hung up the phone and looked at all of us, "Would you guys like to go out to dinner? Melanie wants to go do something."

The crew all nodded, getting up off their butts and grabbing all their stuff. We all walked out the buildings and to our cars, after Ian told them where to go.

I got in the back, expecting Ian to also. But, instead, he sat upfront. Probably to guide Anthony.

I just sat there, staring out the window, watching the buildings go by...

~~Time Skip~~

We arrived at the Pizza Palace. I love this place.

I got out of the car, seeing everyone here. We all caught up and walked inside, meeting with Melanie and eating the pizza she ordered.

I sat in between Ian and Anthony, like always. It was mostly so no one talked to me. Anyone else would try making small talk.

Ian looked over at me and saw me not eating, "Aren't you going to eat?"

I shook my head, "No, I'm not that hungry."

"You haven't eaten all day, you have to be starving."

"No Ian."

"Just one slice."

I shook my head.

"Please."

I looked him dead in the eyes, "I just want to be left alone."

"And I want you to eat...I guess we both aren't going to get our ways."

I huffed and looked away, he can be such an asshole at times. Just enough to make me want to punch him.

He sighed and went back to talking with Melanie. Good riddance.

~~Time Skip~~

After about two hours, we finally left. I was so bored, I didn't talk, eat, or even look at anybody! Why did I even go?!

We got into the car and that's when Ian opened up his mouth, "You should have eaten something."

I groaned, "On this again?"

"Yes! You aren't eating enough like you should! You're going to be unhealthy! Too unhealthy that we won't be able to adopt you! They'll think we're starving you!"

I rolled my eyes, "Yea sure, what an excuse."

"Josh wouldn't want this, he-"

"Don't bring Josh into this!"

"Well, that seems to be the only thing that'll let us talk to you or even reach you! Ally, you've been so distant and everything!"

"I've just lost a fucking brother ok?!"

"HE WASN'T ONLY YOUR BROTHER! HE WAS MINE ALSO! AND NOW, BECAUSE OF YOU, HE'S GONE!"

I felt like I was just punched in the stomach. He....he couldn't have meant that....but, it's Ian. He never lies.

He seemed to realize what he just said, because his expression softened, "Ally, I didn't mean that."

I shook my head and got out of the car, running into the house, locking myself in my room.

I heard footsteps leading to my room, "Ally I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I was just mad and wasn't thinking about what I was saying!"

"You shouldn't have said that! You had me believing it wasn't my fault when all along you thought it was!"

"That's not true! I was just mad!"

"Oh sure! You never lie Ian!"

"Ally, I'm telling you, I-"

"SAVE IT IAN! I DON'T FUCKING CARE! I'M FEELING BAD ENOUGH AS IT IS, I DIDN'T NEED YOU TO GO AND SAY THAT!"

"ALLY, I-"

"SHUT UP IAN JUST...." I sighed and walked to the bed, sitting on it and cupping my head in my hands, "Just shut up..."

I started sobbing in my hands, making Ian stop yelling. I heard him sigh, "I'm sorry, you don't have to forgive me, but just believe me when I say I didn't mean it."

I laid back and curled into a ball, snuggling up with the Batman doll.

I squeezed the doll before falling asleep...

"I love you Ally...."