Chapter 15

POV: Josh

David stopped in front of a creepy ass house. The house was covered in vines, beaten up, old, and just the perfect place to hide a victim.

David looked over at me, "Whatever happens in there, we must get Ally out, safe."

I nodded, "Of course."

We pulled in for a manly hug, knowing that one of us is going to have to take a blow.

We pulled back and hopped out of the car, walking up to the door. I knocked on the door and smiled when a lady answered it.

She smiled at me, "Well, hello. How can I help you fine men today?"

I took a deep breath, "Well, um, we are here to fix the lights...you called us in."

She looked at me like I was crazy, "What? We didn't-" her expression then changed from confused to realization, "Damn neighbors. Always tricking us."

She smiled, "Well, do come in, I'll make you some tea."

We nodded and walked in, sitting down on the dirty, worn out couch in the living room. She walked away and that's when I made my move, "David, stay here. When she comes back, tell her I went to use the bathroom."

He nodded and I walked off, looking for the basement. That's the only logical place to keep someone. She doesn't look very bright.

~~Time Skip~~

I came in front of a door that lead to complete darkness, bingo.

I started descending the steps....please be in here.

POV: Ally

I heard someone coming down the steps and started shaking in fear. I don't want that woman to hurt me anymore. I was punched enough by the man....I didn't need anymore punishment.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see when the blow comes.

But to my surprise, it wasn't the man or woman.

I opened my eyes to see Josh, kneeling in front of me, "Ally?"

My eyes shot open and I tried sitting up, but the pain from the knife in my chest stopped me from doing so.

He shook his head, "Ally...."

He started picking me up, holding me bridal style. He looked around the room before walking over and picking up a crowbar.

He slowly walked up the steps, making little noise. When we got up, he looked around, making sure there was no one, before walking towards the front door.

I looked over to see David in the living room with the woman....wait....where's the-

My thought was cut off when I was dropped, falling with a thud, looking up to see a machete pointing out of Josh's stomach.

I gasped in horror at what was happening in front of me, "JOSH!"

He looked down at me and smiled, "I love you Ally." Before falling down, blood spilling all over.

What happened next was all a blur. I know David ran over and saved me, picking me and up and bringing me to the car. The cops came shortly after, packing the man and woman into the cars. They brought out Josh's body on a stretcher. I had to look away.

David sat me down in the car, about to close the door. But before he did, the woman looked me in the eyes and said the words that blew my mind.

"You may not know me, but a mother never forgets...."