Nothing But War

(PLAY THE SONG BEFORE READING)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ihzan woke up from his sleep due to the loud noise coming from outside. He tried to bring himself up but the tiredness feeling from yesterday's night patrol was overwhelming. After much effort to stand up properly, he finally did it. The zombie-like face of his can be seen clearly in the reflection of the mirror infront of him. He wonders about what is happening outside. Ihzan peeked out and found out that theres a crowd of Candy People protesting near the castle. Also seen is Princess Bubblegum in her pink pajamas calming down the crowd. "A protest for what?" Ihzan asked himself.

Ihzan immediately wears his dogtag and went outside towards the crowd of people. Ihzan sees Biscuitelle, his friend, in the protest. He asked her about what's going on. She says that, Princess Bubblegum cheated her and the people of this kingdom. A tax reduction was supposed to be enforced yesterday but nothing has changed at all. This has enraged the inhabitants here and they demand Princess Bubblegum to resign from her position as the Princess. Princess Bubblegum ordered Ihzan to disperse these people.

Ihzan then quickly went back to his camp and called every banana guard in his squad to help him disperse the protesters. All of the banana guards ran towards the crowd. As the Commander of the Rextec Squadron, it is Ihzan's duty to follow all of Princess Bubblegum's order without hesitation. The same goes to all of the banana guards.

Once all of the banana guards disperse the protest, they went back to camp. Not for Ihzan because Princess Bubblegum called him to have a secret meeting with all of the other commanders of the Candy Kingdom's militia. What is this "secret meeting" all about? Princess Bubblegum told not to ask questions until we're in the "war room"...