Unexpected Actions and Reality

PLEASE PLAY THE VIDEO ABOVE BEFORE READING.WAIT 10 SECONDS THEN YOU READ.THX FOR YOUR SUPPORT

================================================================================

Shoosh!The fire arrow and hits one of Ihzan's men.The fire went quickly on his body and burned him alive."AHAAAHHHH!!p..llease.save..kingdom".The guard said before he burned to death.Ihzan just watches his comrade's skin started to turned black and he started to melt."they will pay"Said Ihzan with sadness and pain.Hundreds of fire arrows began to fire upon them."get cover!!!".Said one of the banana guards."Ihzan!don't just stand there.MOVE!"Said captain Banana Guard.Ihzan slowly backs away while watching other banana guards die or burned alive.Ihzan's eyes began to fill with tears.He can't save them.

  Just then,one of  the fire arrows was about to hit Ihzan.Ihzan looked up and quickly use his power to freeze the arrow.Then,he ran off to the candy kingdom.He took one last look behind him and saw his friends melting or dead.They reached the candy kingdom and quickly enters and closed the gate."PREPARE THE DEFENSES AND THE CALVARY  BY THE KINGDOM GATES!!".Shouted Ihzan.He went inside his camp and sat on his bed,and started to teared up.His memory began to fill with memories with the banana guards.Every moment with the guards was in the story.Laughter,dissapointments and others.He then was called by a guard,"PB,war room,right now"Said the guard and he went off.

 Ihzan wipes his tears away and went to the war room.On his way,He saw the army standing by while the gumball guardians circling the Kingdom with Zeno on top of them.He also saw Adam,but he is in his bat monster form.He must offer himself to protect the kingdom thought Ihzan.He arrived at the War room and sat down right in front of PB."Look,i really want to know whats happening right now but i don't have the time."Said PB."What do you want me to do?".Asked Ihzan."well..Find Finn and jake we need their help".Ihzan was a bit annoyed when he heard Finn's name.He just nods and leaves the war room."ihzan wait!"Said PB.Ihzan turned aroound and look at PB."im really glad you made it.you are really important to me".Said PB.Ihzan was a little shocked by the word "Important" but he doesn't have time to think right now.He has to find Finn.

 Ihzan arrived at the treehouse and knocked on the door.Suprisingly,the door opened itself.Ihzan took a step inside and called for Finn"Finn?You're here?".Said Ihzan."Ihzan?Is that you?Help me buddy.Upstairs please".a voice said.Ihzan ran upstairs and found jake all tied up with a fire chain.His face was all full of scars and bruises."what happen?".Asked Ihzan."They came here asking help to attack your Kingdom.Finn agreed because he kept saying he will serve her 100 percent".Said Jake."WHO?!"Asked Ihzan."fire..Kingdom".Jake passed out and blood start to come out of his mouth.

"NNNOOOO!!!Jake wake up buddy.c'mon please".Shouted Ihzan.Ihzan hears the door creak.Someone was inside the house.Ihzan quickly hides behind the couch and waited.