No Danger

The dimension wizard opens the closet and roars as soon as he saw PB.In a blink of an eye,a sword pierced through the dimension wizard's heart.It was Finn.PB cried happily and hug Finn while Ihzan and jake just stood behind.Ice king called his wizards back angrily and flew to who knows where.After Finn and Jake had hug Pb,they left back to their treehouse.Pb thanks Ihzan and told her to met her in her bedroom in 10 minutes.Ihzan just nod and went back to his camp.He then took a shower,put on some clean uniform and spray some good old banana cologne.He the takes a look at his watch and it's been 9 minutes 37 seconds.He ran to PB room and knock on it.He knocked on it again.PB answers and said come in.Ihzan stood awkwardly in the middle of the room.
PB then returns wearing a sexy bubblegum lingerie.Ihzan looks and gets turn on immediately.She was wearing a nice blue bra and lime blue panty.Ihzan just look with his mouth hanging.PB said
"Have this as a thank you prize for saving me a dozen times"PB then walks to Ihzan and began to kiss him passionately.They began to fall onto PB's bed and continued.(They didn't do the thing.)

Ihzan woke up and looked around.It was at dust.He looked under his blanket and saw him naked.he looked beside and saw PB.Ihzan knew that he loved her but was also thinking.Can he,a low-class and an elite class military soldier is suitable for her,a nice and pretty high class princess who is going to turn into a queen sooner or later?All these thoughts played in Ihzan's mind.He just shakes his head and kiss PB forehead before he leaves.

He reached his house and sighed deeply.He looked outside his window and saw the Candy Kingdom.A kingdom he swore to protect for nearly 10 years.He looked around his house and sighed heavily.What his friends said was true.He does need a partner.He just does his basic hygiene and doze off to sleep while thinkig about his life and future.

(Sorry for the super-duper late update.)