Love Has Arrived

Written by Dark Sullivan

 "OUCH!"said Zeno.He was thrown fiercely by one of Fira's men."Enjoy the night"Said the guard while walking away laughing.Right next to Zeno's cell,Ihzan was lying there still out cold.Then,Fira came and looked at Zeno a couple of seconds before whispering something to her men.Two guards barge in and took Zeno by force."Hey fucktards,let me go!!"Screamed Zeno.They took Zeno and Bring him to a room and locked him up.Zeno punches the door angrily.Then,he realised something.He was not in a cell but a bedroom.The bedroom had a toilet,balcony and most importantly a double-size bed.

 "Why would they put me in this room?"thought Zeno.Zeno doesn't care and just lay on the bed until he doze off to sleep.Meanwhile,at Marceline house,Adam was looking for a chance to hook-up with Marceline.She is like the most charming and beautiful vampire he has ever met before.Marceline seems to really enjoy the gift that Adam gave her.She sat beside Adam on the couch and began to talk to him."Soo....what brings you here,i don't think i catch your name earlier?"Asked Marceline."Ummm..Its Adam"Replied Adam shyly."Ok,so why did you come here?"Asked Marceline again.'i just came here to make friends with you"Said Adam.

 "Really?"Asked Marceline with one eyebrow raised."umm.yeah,i don't really have any vampire friends"Said Adam unwillingly."Are you being serious?You can't just be my friend,You should be my boyfriend".Said Marceline smilling broadly.Adam said "wha--"but was cut off by Marceline grabbing his shirt and kissing him.Adam just went with him,so he kissed back.They were making out on the couch when someone knocks on the door.They stop and looked at the door.Adam quickly hides behind the couch while Marceline opens the door.As soon she opens it,someone kicks her down immediately.It was Finn.He had an angry look up on his face."where's the sword?"Said Finn."Marceline trys to jump on the finn when he takes out a little piece of wood and stabs it at Marceline's arm.

 Marceline falls down and was hurt.She doesn't move."HAHA"Laughs Finn.As soon he stepped over Marceline,Adam jumps out and punch him in the gut.Finn move back and pulled out his grass sword."Dodge this,ASSHOLE!!!"Screamed Finn like a maniac.Adam flys away as soon he swings the sword breaking the vases behind Adam.Finn cornered Adam and laugh histerically.BANG! Finn was hit by behind using a guitar.It was Marceline."Take that!Whats wrong with Finn?Said Marceline.i have no idea..