Love And Passing Enemies Line

PLAY THE SONG ABOVE BEFORE READING.THANK YOU!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Ihzan,did you lost your Bubblegum?"said Adam and he laughs."what?!NO!i'm just glad the princess in save"."BULLSHIT"Said Adam."look banana,i lived for a long time now and i can see if a person is in love,broken and..JEALOUS"."shut up!I got duties to take care of"said Ihzan and he walks away.Zeno just stood there and watched.

 While walking back to his post,he did feel a little jealous but probably because he cares for the princess."whatever,Finn is better anyway".Suddenly,a banana guard walks up to him and said"hey dude,princess Bubblegum said that you were supposed to meet her in the war room like 25 minutes ago."Oh yeah,forgot about it".Ihzan rans off quickly to the war room.He arrives at the war room and see Princess Bubblegum looking at him with two arms crossed."sorry your highness".said Ihzan."no,its okay.it was a total chaos back there.Now i need you to take the Rextec Squad and sabotage some of their weapons.Flame princess is really asking for it"."yes ma'am yes".said Ihzan."good,now off you go!".said PB.

 Ihzan went to the barrack and quickly calls his squad.Ihzan told him compatriots the plan to get in and get out,or if anything gets out of hand."Lets move it"They ran out the candy kingdom and march to the Fire Kingdom.Approaching the Fire kingdom.they crawl behind the bushes and secretly observe the area.There were only a few guards.Ihzan took a look and he is pretty sure The soldiers haven't got back yet.they are for sure attacking another kingdom.Ihzan wears an oxygen mask and sneak behind the barrack of the fire kingdom door.He spot one guard standing while guarding the barrack.Ihzan orders Joshua,one of the member of Rextec squad to sneak into the barrack.

 The flame guard spot him and about to shout when Ihzan came behind him and choke him.the flame guard dies,and Ihzan took his fire staff.The Rextec squad sneak into the barrack and began to destroy and took some of it weapons."Man,They have really good stuff,Check out this word".Said  Captain Banana guard while putting the sword  at his back."GET COVER!"Said one of the banana guards.Ihzan and the whole squadron hides behind crates and ammunition also weapons."whats the matter?".Ihzan ask."The fire Kingdom army is back.How do we get out of here?".said the banana guard.Ihzan take a quick look and saw hundred maybe thousands of the fire kingdom army walking back into the kingdom."Okay,let's go when the whole army has returned back to the kingdom".Said Ihzan.

 "Okay"Said the Rextec squad at the same time.When the whole army has pass,they carefully went out through the back door.While Ihzan was looking was the area safe or not,The Barrack door suddenly opens and revealing 5 to 6 flame guards walking in."hey!there's a dead guard.".said one of the flame guard."fuck"said Ihzan.They have to go now or they for sure die."go"Said Ihzan.He turns and attack the flame guards using his power "the ice frost".All the guards fall down and they all run out.Then,a fire arrow was fired and hit.........