Ok??

A man in a checkered red shirt came into his view as the man swoop down from the roof of his tent. Ihzan recognized the smell. It smelled like..."Shut Up! Im here to ask you about the gems". Ihzan says that the gems are 300 steps to the left of him. Ihzan also told him that was the last chance he help him. iIhzan only helps him because adam once saves his life.the gems is nothing to the kingdom,it basically can be found everywhere.not to mention, Adam is in the wanted list of the "troublemakers" of Princess Bubblegum's.

Ihzan then walks away from Adam towards the city center. Without wasting any precious time, Adam quickly goes to the gems' location. He makes sure that no one is looking at his shady activity. Only, a few birds were seen near Adam. So he straight away dug out the gems and puts them in his pockets.

Meanwhile, in the other side of the kingdom, a riot has just started between the Candy people and the enforcers. The Candy people were throwing stuff at the enforcers that wore heavy-duty armor. It definitely looks like the Candy people are no more showing support to the monarch whom originally build this kingdom for them. Hatred started to spread into the minds of these people.

Suddenly, one of the banana guards shot a canon into the open area where theres no Candy people. Everybody stopped and became silent. You can tell by the looks of their face that they are scared. A few months ago, it was total harmony...but it was all in the past...

What will be the fate of this kingdom? Or any kingdom, for that matter?