The Hero Himself

Izhan, Adam and Zeno steps out of the emergency room only to see chaos. Fire was everywhere, people were screaming. Izhan felt like it was when Flame princess entered the Candy Kingdom all over again. Izhan quickly runs to the Candy Castle leaving Adam and Zeno behind. Zeno and Adam watches as the brave commander runs into the black smoke and dissapears. Smoke was everywhere, making it difficult to see. However, Zeno was able to hear someone calling out for help through the rummaging flame runs towards it leaving only Adam. Adam did not enjoy being near fire, which made him even more cautious. Adam retreats back into the emergency room with some other Candy People that were trying to take shelter from the fire. Suddenly, the sound of a baby crying was heard. Adam tries hard not to think about the baby that was probably going to get killed by the fire. After a few more cries, Adam finally had the courage to save the baby. So he steps out and ventures into the flame in search of the crying baby.

Meanwhile, Izhan tries his best to avoid the fire but was not successful. Upon reaching the Candy Castle, he was confronted by a few angry looking Candy People. They were holding torches, pitchforks and pipes. Izhan did not want to harm the Candy People and so he tries to calm them down. But the chaos going on was much louder than he was. It was like talking in the vacuum of space. The Candy People didn't take mercy on him, and charges at him. Izhan was forced to defend himself by using his magical powers againts them. After that, he runs up the castle hoping to find Bubblegum. While running up the stairs, Izhan thought to himself how in Ooo did  this fire even happen. When he reaches the top, he sees Bubblegum at the balcony looking at the sky. Izhan had no time to fool around and calls out for the princess. She didn't listen, she was too busy looking at the sky.

"Princess I need you to come with me now!" Screams Izhan.

"Finn!" Shouted Bubblegum excitedly.

"What?" Says Adam confused of the situation.

"It's Finn, up there" replies Bubblegum with relief.

Izhan then goes to the balcony beside Bubblegum to look at the sky. Suddenly, the sky darkens and rains. The fires extinguish quickly leaving the buildings and streets black like the colour of charcoal. Apparently, Finn has convinced Cloud Kingdom to save Candy Kingdom. Finn parachutes down using Jake, they both landed at the middle of the Kingdom. Princess Bubblegum runs to Finn followed by Izhan. When they reached there, Princess Bubblegum immediately hugs Finn and gives him a kiss on the cheek in front of everyone. Everyone cheered for Finn and Jake. Izhan did not say anything, he was actually disappointed of himself. Adam and Zeno were at the crowd that were cheering for Finn and Jake.

"I saved a toy" said Adam.

"You saved a what? Never mind, I don't care" replies Zeno.

Adam notices Izhan at the back looking disappointed. So he goes to him hoping to cheer him up followed by Zeno at his back.