Corrupted Hearts

Adam was still shocked by Finn's actions. Marceline was at a corner trying to pull out the wood out of her arm. Adam goes to her and offers his help but she refuses. Adam takes her hand and looks at her eyes. Her eyes makes the stars look like their not shining. Adam was overwhelmed by her beauty.

"So are you gonna help me or what?" Asks Marceline smirking.

Adam realizes that he had been staring at her for too long by now and accidently somehow pulls out the wood that was in her arm. Marceline lets out a small sound of pain.

"Did I hurt you?" Asks Adam in a silent voice.

Marceline giggles.

"Don't be silly, of course you didn't" Replies Marceline.

Marceline lets go of Adam's hand and goes to Finn's unconscious body. Marceline uses her foot to turn Finn around. Adam and Marceline could smell a terrible stench coming from Finn.

"What is that smell?" Asks Adam.

"I don't know, but seems to be coming from Finn." Replies Marceline.

"Can you put him on the couch, I don't wanna touch him"

Adam tries his best not to breath while carrying Finn's body to the couch. Marceline found some rope at her house and ties Finn to the couch.

"Now we can finally take a look better look at him" Says Marceline.

"Wait, I think we should let Princess Bubblegum handle this" Says Adam.

"Why, do you think I can't handle these kind of things" Asks Marceline.

"It's not that I think you can't, its just that I think we should tell her. Who knows, maybe she could cure him or something" Replies Adam.

"I guess your right" Says Marceline dissapointedly.

"I'll be right back, don't go anywhere." Says Adam while walking towards the door.

Adam flies off into the night searching for Princess Bubblegum. When he reached the Candy Kingdom, the whole place was quiet, too quiet. When he reaches the castle, he could hear people talking in a room. He enters the room and sees Princess Bubblegum sitting around a table along with some other Princesses. Apparently, they were having an important meeting about something. They all stopped and looked at Adam. Some were even whispering about him.

"Can I talk to Princess Bubblegum privately?" Says Adam while trying to look as handsome as possible.

"Princesses please remain here, while I talk to this person" Says Princess Bubblegum.

Princess Bubblemmgum walks towards the door. Before Adam closed the door, he heard one of the Princesses said "He is kinda cute, what's his name"

"This better be urgent" Says Princess Bubblegum.

"It is urgent. Look, your boyfriend Finn is in some kind of a spell that makes him insane. Furthermore, Ihzan and Zeno has been captured by Fira. " Says Adam.

"Oh no. This is really really bad" Says Princess Bubblegum while walking in circles.

"Maybe you could send some banana gua-" Says Adam but did not finish his sentence due to Princess Bubblegum cutting him off.

"No. Without Ihzan, the banana guards are a mess. They'll be spotted for sure" Says Princess Bubblegum.

"We'll then, who is going to save them?" Asks Adam.

"You are" Replies Princess Bubblegum.

"What. Why me?" Asks Adam anxiously.

"You'll get paid for your services" Replies Princess Bubblegum with a smile.

"Fine, I guess better get going then" Exclaims Adam.

"Oh before you go, can you tell me where's Finn located at?" Asks Princess Bubblegum.

"Right, he's at Marceline's house waiting for a kiss from a princess." Says Adam jokingly.

Without wasting anymore time, Adam flies off hoping to find Izhan and Zeno at Fira's Kingdom.