Ending This

Written By
Dark Sullivan

Zeno's Pov
I looked at Adam and walk to him angrily.I was trying to calm my inner Lycan down but it was not working.Sweats roll over my glistering and hairy body.My breath huffed and puffed out of my well-build Lycan chest.Looking at Adam's face doesn't help at all,Instead I got angry and sprint at him before trying to crush him with my fist.He jumped slightly back and looking me dead in the eye.Well,he wants this fight as well.He fly upwards and disappear.Pussy,i thought.Well,thats what I thought.He came back in a swift and fast motion before picking me up with his sharp talons.I,in respond bite sharply at his legs.He roar in pain before letting me go crashing to the ground.I stand up just right before he landed gracefully in front of me.

"Can you not bite me?I mean,I know i'm hot and shit,but yeah..not gay bro"He said while ending his sentence with laughter.I concentrate my energy on my right fist before punching him in the face and making him fly back to a candy shop.I was a bit satisfied as I finally land a hit on that annoying Vampire.He growled in response and got up carefully.While he was getting up,he looked at his right and saw a slightly broken mirror.He saw his reflection through the mirror and was not happy at all once he saw his hair was messed up and his face got a tiny scare just above his eyebrow.

I saw his body shaking and I knew he was no longer playful and he quickly changed back to himself except that he was equipped with a black cloak while his face was paler and his eyes were blazing in red.His vampire teeth started showing as they make their way out of his mouth.His nose exhale sharply.He moves to me in a swift motion before knocking me shoulder to shoulder to the ground.He jumped onto me and bite me at my shoulder.I roar in pain and I quickly grabbed him and smashed him to the deep ground before landing in a couple of punches.He countered me by wrapping his legs around my neck and throw me over his head.
I hit a lamp post and growled in response.I was slightly dizzy before I knew what was happening,He fly kick me and send me smashed through the Gate Entrance of the Candy Kingdom.

He took out his long and sharp vampiric claws before lunging in to me.My eyes widen and I quickly smacked him away wih my tail.
"ENOUGH!"A voice familiar voice shouted.I knew it was Ihzan.He wore a shiny looking yellow armor with the Candy Kingdom defense badge on his right chest.His hands were shaking as glowing blue lights appear.About 100 banana guards were formed in a line behind him.They were also wearing battle armors as well.

"Stopped fighting or I'll froze all of you to death,you cretin!"Adam was having none of it ,so he flew to where Ihzan is standing.He looks face to face before saying a stupid statement through his gritted teeth

"He..ruined..my..hair".Ihzan's face said it all.Ihzan waves his hand in the air before replying
"Then,get a gel and fix it"Sarcastically.The whole crowd that was formed around us erupted in laughter.Ihzan was smirking because he knew he just put some sense into Adam.

Adam growles and decided to headbutt Ihzan,considered it was a desperate move.Ihzan holds his head swiftly before cuffing his hands with handcuffs made with ice,Probabaly Ihzan's doings.Adam try to turn into his bat form but everytime he tries,the handcuffs glow brighter meaning that probably its getting colder.Adam shivered in defeat while Ihzan jumps in front of me before shaking another ice made handcuffs in front of me.I walked to him calmly before kicking him in the gut making him flew backwards.I was shocked what my body just did.

Like I said,my body is sometimes STUPID!Shit,Ihzan got up and clean the dust that was on his not-so-shining armor.He looks at me and said
"Last chancr Zeno,calm down,turn back to yourself and lets bring it to discussion."ending his sentence with a genuine smile.The banana guards that were behind him to a two steps march forward.

Before i could spoke back,my inner Lycan got ahead of me
"Calm is not in my dictionary!But,death is!!"With that last words,I lunged high in the sky before attempting to punch Ihzan before i knew and control what was happening..