Helps From An Unexpected Person

PLAY THE VIDEO ABOVE BEFORE READING..THX

=====================================================================

Written By Dark Sullivan

SLASH!Ihzan opens his eyes and saw Bufo in half."Hey Ihzan"Said a voice.Ihzan looked up and saw Finn on top of Jake."Hey Dude,Thanks for saving my life and Finn's"Said Jake.Just then,Jon Don The Flame Lord throws two Big-ass fireballs at three of them.Jake quickly grab Ihzan and dodge out of the way.Finn equips his grass blade and tackles Jon Don."Take me to the ice king now,Jake!"shout Ihzan."To the ice king!"shout Jake.Jake charges at the ice king and sweep any wizards in their way.Ice king spotted Jake and Ihzan fighting off the wizards.The Ice King smile and shouted "WAZZAH" while throwing big ice cubes at them.Ihzan saw the incoming ice cubes and said "cool" just before getting hit by it.

Jake saw Ihzan got hit by the ice cubes and shouted"NNNNNOOOOOOO".For real,Jake thought Ihzan was dead,Jake grew much more bigger and punch the wizards deeply into the ground.Then,Finn came by and looked at Jake weirdly,"Dude chill,he's still alive"Said Finn.Jake looked at Finn embrassingly and said"Yeah.i.. i knew that".Finn just stood there and makes weird sounds.Jake looks at him and said "Whats with thee sounds,you flipping donut?".Finn just shake his head and continued to fight.

Meanwhile,Zeno in the castle was having a hard time too.Some of the wizards manage to enter the castle barely before the gigantic candy door closes.Zeno try to hit them but they kept flying away or teleported.Zeno got pissed off,and quickly turned into a gigantic alpha male Lycan.The wizards was stunned by the naked lycan giant in the hall.Zeno took this oppurtunity to smash the wizards or kill them instantly.He doesn't care about the red rings that they wore.

He had enough of this because he had a long hard week.He just want the battles to end.While thats happening,PB who is in the top of the tree above at the castle.Captain Banana guard was there too including some other banana guards.Suddenly,the door was hardly BANG!Someone was trying to open the door.The guards knew it was a threat and they asked PB to hide in the closet.After a few other punches or banging at the door,sounds of frustrated and anger were heard.One of the guards took a quick peek and saw the dimension wizard at behind the door.Then,there was a knock on the window.All the guards turn their attention to the windown.Again,one of the guards took a quick look and saw nothing but just The banana guards fighting the wizards down below including Ihzan.

BAM!The door that leads to the room flew open.The dimension wizard walks in and began to push the guards aside and throwing them across the room.He begins to walk to the closet.Pb who was in there was praying someone would save her...