Mission Success

Written by Dark Sullivan

PLAY THE VIDEO ABOVE BEFORE YOU READ LIKE USUAL

================================================================================

  Zeno looks to see Ihzan looking at him."Dude,finally come on lets go."Said Zeno excitedly.Ihzan just pull Zeno and quickly kick One of the guard who was sneaking behind him."Let's go"say Zeno.We ran around the castle until we bump into guards,knights and things.But,we slay manage to slay all of them.We were about to enter a room before we heard voices in the rooom.Ihzan take a quick look and to see only banana guards and Adam!They hugged Adam and run out of the castles.

 Once they arrived at the Candy Kingdom,Princess Bubblegum welcomed as with open hands.The candy citizens were all cheering happily.Princess Bubblegum hugged all of them.And suprisingly,He kissed Ihzan on the mouth!Cheers were now even loud heard in the Kingdom.Ihzan blush and smiled to himself.Just then,ice king came and said"The princess is mine!you can't just kiss a princess you disrespectful guard!"Ihzan looked up and said"This is not your kingdom to enter.Leave while you still can."The ice king didn't leave but just flew lower and shout"I came with a purpose!I want you to feel pain!"The ice king land on the kingdom's wall and started to show his ice power.He loooked up and shouted"Wizards only fools!!"

 Suddenly,all the wizards known in the land rushed the Candy Kingdom.They were all teleporting,casting fire,ice,thunder,laser and more to the citizens and guards at the kingdom.Both of the gumball guardians got up and shouted "EVIL PRESENCE DETECTED".Ihzan took his weapon and shouted defend the Kingdom as well as the princess.Two Banana guards quickly escorted PB into the castle followed by captain Banana Guard and some other elite guards including Zeno.Adam shouted at Ihzan"I'll keep them off you as you make your way to the Ice king".Ihzan just nod and charge at the ice king.In his mind,he knows all the other wizards were possessed.You could see all of them were wearing a red ring.And ice king has the biggest,including a joystick on it.

Then,Cyclo jumped in front of Ihzan and spawned cyclones.All the cyclones charged at Ihzan.Adam quickly attacked Cyclo and take him out with his long claws.Meanwhile,Ihzan had to fought of all the cyclones that the dead Cyclo spawned.Just then,Bufo jumped on Ihzan.Ihzan looks up and only closed his eyes.He opens his eyes just to see.......