Meanwhile...#2

It seemed that the battle between the two factions had come to an end. Earth had witnessed its most violent bloodshed since the Mushroom War. A smirk from Fira's face means that her side had won the war. This northern land is now in her control. Every action in this land will now be monitored by Fira, officially. The rest of the surviving Idiays troops celebrate their winnings straight away. After several minutes of resting, Fira then commands the troops to return to base. The dead bodies of the Imatah were left to be decomposed while the fallen Idiays were taken back to be buried ceremonially as a hero.

While returning to base, they whistled and sang songs to commemorate the fateful war that happen that WILL impact the rest of the land of Ooo. At the same time, Fira is thinking about on what to call her newly found "kingdom". Many names were thought of such as 'North Kingdom, Rebel Kingdom, Syaitan Kingdom, Iblis Kingdom'. Well, these names does not actually sounds interesting to her. She asked her troops to give her ideas on what the kingdom will be named.

"What about just simply Idiays Kingdom?" replied by an injured fighter in the far back of the group. His friends agreed to his decision. Fira sighs.

"Whateves. Let's just double time so that we will celebrate this incredible back home!!"

EVERYONE CHEERS AND RETURNED BACK WITH SMILES