2. You're not Dadda!

Julian Lancaster's office:

"Sir, may I come in?"

"Yes. Do you have it?" Julian Lancaster says in a voice that is dripping with malice and disgust. His secretary enters the office holding a navy blue file. Julian takes the file and dismisses him. Lounging back in his comfortable office chair, he breezes through the contents of the file.

Perfect!

"Send Eduardo, in my office please." He cuts the line and a smile spreads across his flabby face.

Seconds later his P.A. knocks, "Yes, come in Eduardo. I want you to make copies of these papers. Fax one to Mr. Richards Collings of Blue Whale Shipping and Co., one to my nephew Nicholas and I will need ten more for the board meeting on Tuesday. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir", his P.A. notes collecting the file from his boss.

"James, connect me to my nephew please." He tersely says to his secretary on the receiver and impatiently waits for the call to get connected.

"Good evening son, it's me. Hope you haven't forgotten your dear-dear uncle."

Jules smiles throughout the brief conversation and puts the phone down.

Time to get back to business, he mutters to his empty office and begins reading the magazine which was effectively tucked in his false drawer.

*

Collings' residence:

"Emily, I am back. It's time."

Lyanna smiled at her now transformed house. Their mansion had always reminded her of a Disney palace. Her father was the King and she was his pretty little princess. Their staff maintained the scintillating golden and white interiors impeccably. Though today, it looked especially charming. Bright silky curtains covered the humungous glass windows that ran along the ground floor of the house. The two floor mansion was lit with infinite little lights. There were two flights of stairs that curved from the center of the hall and ended on the first floor which had six huge rooms. Other two flights of stairs were right above the main entrance of the house that connected the first floor to the second floor which had only two rooms on opposite sides. Another door that opened right beside them was an entrance to a large terrace. A grand four-piece chandelier with chunky diamonds hung proudly from the roof and dazzled every nook and corner of the house. Behind the mansion, there was a magnificent garden with small paths carved out for evening strolls. Dadda's favourite. Right in the center was a club house, a tennis court and a gigantic pool. The property was decorated in shades of golden and silver. The heavenly aroma of perfectly delectable food was wafting around the house.

Emily came rushing from the kitchen wiping her wet hands on her apron. Smiling she greeted the girl who had grown up right in front of eyes. Her Lea-Pea.

"Everything is set Lea-Pea. The guests have arrived. Staff was just waiting for you."

"Excellent Lilly-Billy! Let's get this done, before he is home."

"Yes, let's go."

*Later that night*

The mansion bell alerts the hidden guests and Lyanna springs out of her place to open the door. All the lights are off, in anticipation of the perfect moment. She murmurs, one hand holding the handle of the door and the other waiting to twist the lock, "On three!"

"One."

"Two."

"Three!!!!!"

"Happy Birthday Dadda", she screams and opens the door revealing a dark figure standing on her porch. As lights come crashing from the now party-lit mansion, so does realisation.

"You're not Dadda."

*Extremely sorry for the delay*

Looks like ours is going to be a weekly affair :P

Do Vote, comment, share 

Much love - JPC <3