Chapter 17: This Is How You Disappear

A.N:// I know It's been like literally forever after I released that author's note haha sorry!! But it's finally here!! Who's excited? I know I am! Enjoy!

Gerard's P.O.V

We finally arrive to a creepy old cabin in the middle of the woods. Miriam and Zoe had taken a seat on the ground to get a small break. 

Miriam: "So what now?"

I sighed since I didn't know what to say. Ismael kept starring at a broken window in the second floor, I'm assuming that's where Yasmin was. I opened the marker and began writing on the white board. 

'Yasmin should be on the second floor. Call the police' 

I decided to let them call the police in case things went wrong. I started walking to get inside and the girls followed. All of a sudden light shinned from behind us. We turned around to see Frank, Ray, Mikey, and Bob. What are they doing here?

Frank: "What are you guys doing here in the middle of the night?" 

He says while facing his flashlight towards Zoe and Miriam. He noticed the white board floating in the air since he couldn't see me hold it and was shocked. 

Miriam: "I may have texted them to call because we can't take Johnny on our own. And because Hailey has told me that you guys know Gerard Way..."

This is it. The guys are gonna find out about everything. I took a deep breathe and began writing on the white board. 

'It's me - Gee' 

I turned the white board and Frank dropped his flashlight. The rest of the guys didn't say a word. Frank walked closer to me with his hand held out in front of him, ready to fell my coldness. His arm went through my chest and he immediately pulled back. 

Frank: "G-Gerard?"

Zoe: "Yes it's Gerard. I'm sorry to cut off a special moment but Yasmin is in trouble." 

She groaned and continued to walk towards the cabin. Miriam went with her while crossing her arms. 

Zoe's P.O.V.

The guys stayed back to speak to Gerard and as for me and Miriam, we came to get Yasmin. We opened the front door as it made a loud creek. We heard laughter and footsteps up stairs so we cautiously went up the steps. Once we get upstairs, there was two doors. We decided to open one of the doors to find a children's room. Rubber ducks everywhere, a blue covered bed, and a photo of the child with his parents. I grabbed the photo and turned it around to see if it said anything. 'Ismael Carter 1995'. 

Miriam: "We need to keep moving" 

She whispers. I put the photo down and we turn around to continue looking when I realized we had no weapons. 

Zoe: "Wait, we need to find the kitchen, we need to find weapons." 

she nods as we start making our way downstairs to find the kitchen. Once we finally find it, we look through the drawers to find a sharp object but couldn't. 

Frank: "Did you guys find her?" 

We turned around to see Frank in the kitchen with us while the rest of the guys head upstairs. They obviously had no care about going in quietly. Before we could answer we hear men fighting upstairs. Frank runs to get upstairs and we follow him. 

We get inside the room to see the guys fighting three other men. Frank saw Yasmin tied up to a show rack and immediately went over to untie her until some guy threw a punch at Bob and then went after Frank to stop him. Where was Johnny? 

Gerard's P.O.V. 

I told the guys everything. Me being a ghost, meeting Yasmin and falling in love with her, about Johnny, everything. They offered to help me rescue her so I accepted. They all made their way inside the house and I stayed out here needing space to think. I rubbed my eyes and took a deep breath, I'm so worried. I was about to go inside the cabin until I see a man running away from the house. I decided to run after him, he kept running faster through lots of trees and rocks. He turned back to see if any one was after him when I realize it was Johnny. Anger bolted through me and I ran faster to actually reach him. He eventually stopped at the edge of a cliff and turned back scared. Could he see me? 

Johnny: "Look man, I'm sorry."

Gerard: "How can you see me?" 

Johnny: "Isn't it obvious? He killed me."

I walked towards him and I forcefully grab his shirt and throw him behind me. He tried getting away by crawling until I walk over to him to kick his head. He groaned in pain and cried for help. I got on my knees to grab his hair as I whispered to his ear 

Gerard: "This is how you disappear."