chapter 6: You're telling the truth

Yasmin's P.O.V

Gerard:"Run."

he says, I turn around to face Sarah and Hailey as they both crossed their arms.

Yasmin: "I'm sorry, I just really gotta get through."

I said as I tried getting past them but they wouldn't let me go. I turn around and see Matt running towards me as Zoë and Miriam call out for him. I turn around again to face the two girls.

Yasmin:"I'll tell you everything if you let me get through and try stopping the guy behind me."

Hailey: "Deal but, we'll follow you instead."

I nod as I ran past them and they followed me.

Matt:"Get back here, please!"

I heard him say from behind but I ignored him. I continued running with the girls behind me as I see Gerard running  beside me.

Gerard: "I'm sorry about all this!"

he says while we're running.

Yasmin:"It's ok! Just don't tell me to do that again!"

Gerard:"Got it!"

I start losing my breath so I hid behind an old counter that was outside on the side walk. The girls stop running and we all start breathing heavily while we hear Matt run past us.

Sarah:"What's going on here?"

Yasmin: "Do you *breathes* believe in the dead *breathes* on earth?"

Hailey: "What like zombies?"

Yasmin: "No of course not. Like...if someone were dead but they're still here with us...as a ghost."

Sarah and Hailey turn to look at each other confused and a little freak out. It almost seemed as if they regret coming with me.

Sarah:"Are you for real?..."

Hailey:"This has to be a prank."

Yasmin: "Well I met this guy the other day and well...he's a ghost."

They looked at me with a blank expression on their face. My own words sound crazy. Gerard appeared beside me as I sighed and told them everything.

Sarah:"So what's this ghost's name?"

I look at Gerard and he nods.

Yasmin:"Gerard way."

Sarah:"Oh my god! I know him! Well...knew him.."

Hailey:"Is he here with you?"

Yasmin: "Yes."

Gerard kept looking at the girls weird as he tried to remember who they were.

Sarah:"Oh my god."

Hailey: "I have to tell Frank."

Gerard's face lights up, I guess he knows who they are now.

Yasmin:"What? No! You can't! At least not now."

Hailey: "Why not?"

Yasmin:"I'm barley getting used to this. I don't even know why I can see him. I'll tell his family members when the time is right."

I said as Hailey and Sarah nod.

Sarah: "Gerard are you here? Do you know who I am? I hope so. You had my back when some guys made fun of me. Thanks to you, I've never been made fun of ever again."

Gerard: "Tell her that I do remember her. She was wearing a cherry t-shirt with gray skinny jeans. She was on her way to her locker when they purposely slammed her books to the floor."

Yasmin:"H-he says that he remembers you wearing a cherry t-shirt with gray skinny jeans as you were walking towards your locker and they slammed your books to the floor."

The look on Sarah's face was unforgettable. She looks so stunned to hear the answer she wanted.

Sarah:"Oh my gosh...You're telling the truth."

Yasmin:"Of course I am."

Gerard:"Hailey, she's Frank's girlfriend. She would visit everyday and see us rehearse."

Hailey: "Does he remember me?"

Yasmin: "You're Frank's girlfriend, you would visit everyday and see them rehearse."

Hailey:"Yes, that is me! Oh my god!"

she says as they both had tears. I gave them light smiles as I heard my name get called from behind. Oh no. They found me. How the hell am I gonna get out of this? 

Matt:"Yea I'm talking to you! You didn't answer my question!"

He sprinted towards me angrily. His eyes looked watery as if someone put a drop of lime in his wound. 

Hailey: "She has a reason for all of this so back off. You don't need to know, it's not important. If you really want to know then wait until she's ready to tell you."

Matt:*sighs* "I didn't mean to yell or make you feel uncomfortable....Gerard was one of my best friends so It's not easy when someone brings him up."

he says as his eyes get even more watery.

Yasmin:"It's okay. I understand."

he nods as he wipes away his tears and walks away as Zoë and Miriam come check up on us.

Miriam: "Yasmin what was that?"

Zoë:"I know, what happened back there?"

Yasmin: "Long story."

...

Miriam:"Yas?...Who's this?"

Yasmin: "Miriam, Zoë, this is Sarah and Hailey. Sarah, Hailey, these are my friends Miriam and Zoë."

I said as they all said hi to each other at the same time.

Zoë:"slumber party any one?"

Miriam:"I'm in as long as there's no boys."

Gerard:"Oh come on!"

I laugh as Sarah and Hailey laugh as well since they know what's going on with Gerard.

Gerard:"well boy or not, count me in."