Chapter 12: Alive part 1

Yasmin's P.O.V

I woke up as I realized that I was sleeping next to Gerard on the floor, the only thing I heard was the beeping from the monitor. I stood up and stretched as I see Gerard waking up as well. He stands up too as we both walk over to my body.

Gerard: "Sleep well?"

Yasmin: "Yea I guess so."

I said as he puts his arms around me and kisses my forehead. I turn around to face him as we hug each other and leaned on each other's foreheads. I could feel his cold breath on me as our noses almost touched. It's gonna happen...our first passionate kiss, I closed my eyes as I waited for the moment but I couldn't feel him any more, I stopped feeling his coldness. I opened my eyes and saw him still there but the problem is...I'm fading away.

Yasmin: "I'm waking up...I don't wanna wake up."

Gerard: "It'll be okay sugar, I promise. We'll be able to do this again."

he says, he tries touching my cheek but his hand just went through me. All of a sudden, a bright white light appears and I open my eyes. I'm awake. I look around the room as I see Gerard looking at me.

Yasmin: "Why...why now?"

Gerard looks down not knowing what to say. I look at myself as I now knew that my spirit was back in my body. I sigh as the door opens revealing a nurse. She looked surprised then a wide smile appeared on her face as she left the room; I'm guessing she's gonna call the doctor. Great. I hate hospitals, especially the smell. I sigh again as I brushed my hair behind my ear and saw the door open as the doctor walks in, followed by Sarah, Hailey, Zoe, Miriam, Frank and Billie. I wonder where the rest are.

Zoe:"Thank God you're awake!!"

She says as she embraces me with a really tight hug. She pulls away as everyone else hugged me.

Frank: "We're so glad you're okay!"

Hailey: "Yea..What he said."

she says as Frank sighs...weird...

Sarah: "Um everyone, can me and Hailey have some privacy with Yas?"

they all nod as they walk out the room leaving just us three.

Yasmin: "So what's up?"

Sarah:" Me and Billie have been having some problems.."

Hailey: "Same with me and Frank."

Yasmin: "Since when?"

Sarah: "It's happened since two days ago i think."

Hailey:"We don't know why it's just...I guess..."

Sarah: "They just seem different I think. I don't know but we're not as happy like how we were before.."

yasmin: "Oh..i'm so sorry."

Hailey: "It's fine."

Sarah: "How are you feeling?"

Yasmin: "I'm okay."

Gerard: "Sugar i'm gonna go check on the guys."

I nod as he walks out the room through the walls.