chapter 10: Ghostly love

Sarah's P.O.V

We all finished dinner and started doing karaoke. While Hailey was singing her song, I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out of my pocket as I smiled at the results.

'new text message from Billie'

Billie: hey :)

Sarah: hi!:)

Billie: can I ask u something ? ?

Sarah: anything :)

Billie: are you free tomorrow @ 8?

I kept looking at the screen as I re-read the message over and over as I thought to myself, 'is this really happening?'. All of a sudden I stopped blinking as I see Hailey wave her hand in front of me.

Hailey: "You okay? You look like you saw a ghost."

I nod as I started to reply to him but my fingers were shaking.

Sarah: yea I'm free:)

Billie: cool, I'll see you at 8 ;)

I closed my phone as I started to turn into a deep shade of red.

Evita:"Ooo, someone is blushing!"

Hailey:"Oh my god! That's the first time I've seen you blush in years I think!"

Sarah: "I'll be right back."

I said as I stood up and went outside, I sighed and started jumping up and down as I giggled.

Hailey's P.O.V

Sarah left outside as Evita and Jai started to cuddle on the couch. I was just sitting on the couch as Zoë and Miriam were talking to Em. I took out my phone and viewed the time and saw that it was 8:30 pm, I put my phone back as I sighed.

Jai: "Well someone's bored."

Evita:"You should come sit next to us and tell us more about you."

Hailey:"I'm alright here, thanks."

I said as she nodded while Jai starts kissing her cheek, gosh they look so cute together. That reminds me of  Frank, I miss him. I take out my phone and text him. When my message is sent, Sarah walks in again as Alex comes back from the bathroom and takes a seat next to Em as he kisses her lips while she giggles and smiles. I smile at the two happy couple as my phone vibrates.

'new text message from FrankieBoo

FrankieBoo: Hey baby, u having fun??

Hailey: A little bit, Evita is with Jai, Miriam and Zoë are talking to Sarah so I'm just here.

FrankieBoo: aww, it'll be okay. Pretend I'm there cuddling with you ;)

Hailey: Thanks Frankie boo!

FrankieBoo: Anytime, we need to have a night together, love you

Hailey: yes ^.^ I love ya too!

I said as I waited for his reply. All of a sudden, we all hear sirens and see red and blue lights flash the room when we hear the doorbell ring. Zoë stands up and opens the door as I feel a cold wind beside me realizing that it's most likely Gerard. We all look towards the door as we see an officer at the door talking to Zoë. All of a sudden, Zoë breaks into tears and falls to the ground while Miriam runs over to her to hug her. We all stand up as Evita runs towards Miriam and Zoë.

Evita:"Officer what's wrong?"

officer:"Your friend Yasmin was hit by a car. She's a bit unstable but she's in the hospital right now."

he says as Zoë starts to cry harder especially Miriam.

Hailey:"Do you know if she's okay?"

officer:"We're not sure yet. But you can go see her. She's in the nearest hospital. We can drive these two girls over there and the rest of you could follow."

We nod as Miriam and Zoë stand up and get inside the officer's car. The rest of us followed in separate cars.

Gerard's P.O.V

I stood next to Hailey as the officer said the tragic news, my heart felt like it just broke into a million pieces. I ran out of the place and ran as fast as I could to the nearest hospital. As I arrived, I went into different rooms to find her but I couldn't find her. I checked the last room from the hallway and see her on a stretcher, cuts and bruises all over her body, I stood next to her as I hear quiet sobs in the dark corner.

Yasmin's P.O.V

I rubbed my eyes and sat on the bed as I realized myself sitting on a stretcher. I got up from the stretcher and found my balance perfectly fine, what am I doing here? I sigh and turn around as I see myself laying down on the stretcher. why am I seeing myself on the stretcher?! I start panicking as I see the doctor walk in with a nurse.

Yasmin:" Doctor! Why am I here and why can I see myself?!"

I ask him but he ignores me and continues walking towards my body but he walked right through me and sneezes.

doctor:"She's in a coma."

What?! no, no, no, no, no please don't say that! 

nurse:"For how long sir?"

doctor:"Not long, I'd say for about two- three days."

The nurse nods as he checks my pulse. the nurse stars writing things on a clipboard then they walk out. I back up from my body as I hit the wall and begin to cry. I hear more footsteps come towards the Room so I hide in the dark corner to not make any one sneeze. I bring my knees to my chest and hide my head as I start sobbing.

Gerard: "Yasmin?"

I hear him say, I lift up my head and see Gerard walking closer to where I am, hoping to get a response, I stand up and walk to the light as he sighs with relief.

Gerard: "Yasmin, how did this happen?"

He asks as I cover my face with both hands and continue to sobbing as he walks over to me and hugs me...I feel it...I feel his coldness as he smells like coffee and cigarettes.

Gerard:"It feels nice to actually hug someone."

He rubs my back and kisses my forehead.

Gerard:"You're gonna be fine. I promise."

We pull apart and I silently nod. We both walk over to my body while he puts his arm around me. We stood there watching me sleep while two guys walk in; Jai and Alex.

Jai:"See! I told you it was this room!"

Alex:"Fine, here's your 5 bucks."

he says and hands him the money.

Jai:"Hey babe! She's in here!"

he tells out the door as they both walk in closer.

Alex:"It's so sad how this happens to people." 

He starred at my soulless body with a cold expression on his face. 

Jai:"I know, first day we've known her and she's already in the hospital."

Alex:"Something was off about her though."

Jai: "What do you mean?"

Alex:"I don't know, I'm probably just being silly."

Gerard:"No you're right, something was wrong with her."

Yasmin:"Yea right."

I said as we both start laughing.

Gerard:"I know I'm just playing sugar."

He kisses my forehead as everyone else walks in...including Johnny.