Forever Isn't Enough

Harry's POV

"Why are we up so early again?" I asked Liam as I situated myself between a very sleepy looking Aria and a tiresome Zayn. There was barely any day light out and while we were all shattered and looked like the un dead, Liam was a bit too peppy as usual with a big winning smile on his face.

"I've got some good news to tell you all!" He replied as I yawned and leant against Aria's chest, feeling her arms wrap around me as I shivered.

"Could you hurry up then, I want to go back to sleep." Louis whined as Liam huffed. "Alright, alright, let's just wait for niall to come back from the loo." He said as we all turned our heads towards the door leading to the bathroom. Minutes passed and finally Niall stepped out, rubbing at his face with one hand while he tied the strings of his joggers with the other.

"Okay everyone's here, now tell us why we're up at death AM." Aria mumbled as she pulled me closer to her, not that I complained. "Guess where we're going today!" Liam bounced on his feet excitedly as we all stared at him. "God you all are so out of it; WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!" Liam yelled as we all cheered silently, if not at all.

"Liam I'm too tired to be excited right now." Zayn groaned as he leant against me. "How can you all not be excited!?" Liam gasped as he crossed his arms. "We are Liam, we're just not expressing it right now. You know my mind doesn't function before ten." Aria sighed as I nodded in agreement. "Yeah Li, couldn't this have waited until later on?"

"No it can't because we're leaving in a few minutes to beat the traffic." We all groaned loudly at Liam's words asking Liam chuckle. "I'm serious though, get ready." Liam instructed before walking off. It took us all another five minutes to roll over and stand on our feet, much to Liam's displeasure. While the other's practically crawled back to their rooms, Aria and I assisted each other on our long way back to our room.

Leaning against each other for leverage, we entered the bedroom and landed atop one another on the soft unmade bed. We stayed in silence for a few minutes before i pushed myself up. "Babe." I shook her slowly. "Baaabe come on get up, we need to get ready now." I said as I took her hands and pulled her up.

"I don't want to get up!" she whined as she crashed into my chest. I chuckled and helped her sit upright. "Come on princess, it's Disney World!" I brushed her hair behind her ears as she sighed. "Oh fine. Help me up?" she asked and I stood up, pulling her onto her feet. She stretched and yawned, flailing around as she did so before she walked towards the bathroom.

"Hey babe?" I walked towards her. "Yes Harry?" She asked as she stood by the doorframe. "Save water, shower with Harry Styles?" I asked her cheekily as she rolled her eyes and entered the bathroom without another word. I sighed and began to walk back to bed. "Aren't you coming?" Aria popped her head from the doorway and in a split second I was already up and making my way towards her with a cheeky smile.

I shut the door behind us and locked it before turning to her. Began to shove my joggers down and pull off my shirt. "Babe, contain your orgasms." I mused as I watched her eyes flicker away from me. "Shut up." I laughed as she blushed a bright pink. I don,t know why but as she began to slip off her pajama shorts, my breathing quickened. She removed her top next, and I smiled.

Her undergarments weren't matching; her panties being a light shade of pink while her bra was white with red hearts on them. Without another word, I shook off my boxers as well and flung them at Aria who let out a scared squeak as she ran towards the other side of the bathroom. "Can you not fling your dirty boxers at me?" she asked as she walked back towards me, stripping off as well.

Now unclothed, we stepped into the shower and turned on the water. "FUCK!" I yelled as the below freezing water sprayed onto me, making me twist the knob all the way to the warmest setting. Aria laughed behind me, the lucky one hiding behind me while the water warmed. Without warning I pushed her in front of me, getting her soaked.