Decisions, Decisions

Aria's POV

The next morning wasn't nearly as eventful as yesterday. It was raining out and I felt under the weather, probably because of the gloomy skies reflecting death. I guess it's going to be a day in. I rose up, still in my sleep wear but shrugged on a grey hoodie and slipped on my indoor boots before tying up my abnormal waves into a messy pony tail (http://www.polyvore.com/arias_outfit_for_her_day/set?id=67647526).

I didn't really bother putting on any makeup since it was just the boys in the house plus no one's going to see me because I really needed to think things through before I go any further with Edward. I came home last night, a bit shocked and kept reminiscing that kiss. I ignored the boy's questions, even Harry's hug when he tried to greet me because I was conflicted.

The kiss isn't exactly something I can discuss with the boys, yet at least especially Harry who would probably have Edward's head on a fork if he knew. It was my first kiss and I wanted to tell someone. But who?

I sighed and slowly made my way down the corridors with my laptop in hand and earphones, the loud noises of gun fire and male shouts filling up the atmosphere making me roll my eyes. Frankie, my half brother who'd moved out some years ago used to play those kinds of games all the time in his chambers at dark but in silence since mother and father never had a thing for those kinds of activities. Of course when mother and father were away for business meetings with the President of the United States or the chancellors of third world countries, Frankie would blast the television and play those war games like it was the end of the world.

Our other brothers and sisters would never accompany him but never rat him out because they were too busy enjoying their own private lives to really care. My brother and I were always the outcasts in the family, but mother and father never saw us any different, just our siblings did. Frankie grew up to be like the others tough, big ambitions and dreams which were won when he became a big Broadway producer.

We don't talk much anymore since he's all the way in America, but I still love him like any little sister would. He taught me how to play his little war games but I don't find much interest in them now.

I stepped down the stairs, the noises growing louder until I entered the living room where all the boys sat crowding around the television cheering and grabbing their hair. I believe it was Niall versus Louis in COD three...

"Morning boys..." I spoke up, trying to get my quiet voice to be heard over their clearly not quiet ones. "ARIAAAAA!" Harry yelled and quickly ran towards me to give me a hug. "MORNING ARIA!" Niall and Louis yelled at the same time, their eyes still trained on the screen in front of them. "Hey lil red." Zayn turned and winked at me while Liam smiled from his spot beside Niall. "Hey why don't you pull up a remote and play with us?" Niall asked, his eyes of course still on the screen as he stayed focused.

I sighed and made my way to the seat beside Liam then shook my head at Niall as I turned on my laptop. "No thanks Niall I'm good." I told him and need nodded while Louis laughed. "Why even ask her Niall she's a girl." Niall shrugged and agreed with him as they continued to play. For some reason it hurt that Louis had no belief in me so I did the only thing rational to do in a moment like this.

"Hold this Harry." I handed my laptop to harry who nodded as he took it from me. "Niall." I held out my hand for him to give me the remote and he tossed it over to me, no questions asked. Louis looked at me a bit shocked but shook it off. "Good luck trying to beat me, Niall and I have been stuck on this level since we woke up." Louis said as he restarted the level. "Don't be so cocky." I told him as I leant back on the sofa and crossed my legs.

"Ha you said cock-y." Harry smirked as scooted closer to me. "That's actually kinda hot." Harry shrugged as he blushed. I rolled my eyes and nudged him lightly before turning to Louis. "You ready to lose Tomlinson?"

"Nah I'm ready to win Hope." Louis smiled at me before starting the game. "Well then Lou may the odds be ever in your favour." I smirked as the game began.

"Wait what do you-"

___

I smiled victoriously to myself as I handed Niall his remote back and grabbed my laptop from Harry before making my way to the single seater on the other side of the room. "B-But how!?" Louis stammered as he stared at the screen. "Practice." i told him as I logged on.

"Ha Louis got beat by a girl. I'm so tweeting this." Zayn laughed as he took out his phone and took a picture of the screen before posting it on twitter. Liam chuckled and tweeted as well, and soon Niall and Harry joined in their laughter and tweeted. "Aria can get a picture with you?" Harry joked as he ran up to me. I rolled my eyes but nodded as Harry got behind me. "Say cheese!"

The photo was taken and Harry was quick to post it.

@Harry_Styles: This is why we're best friends @AriaHhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/6727f43f8791c142a59b584fec943b50/tumblr_mfec3zOynV1rlfxvlo1_500.png

@zaynmalik: hahaha playing video games with the lads and @AriaH !!! Lou got beat by a girl :) x pic.twitter.com/42j5io

@Real_Liam_Payne: @AriaH beat @Louis_Tomlinson in COD3 #humanityhasbeenrestored

@NiallOfficial: if @AriaH can beat @Louis_Tomlinson in video games thn anyting is possible!! #motto

I chuckled and went onto my own twitter, retweeting and favoriting their tweets while Louis sat in silence, frowning at us. "Oi get up a bit." Harry tapped my bare knee and I got up, holding my laptop in my arms. "What are you doing?" I asked him but instead of an answer Harry pulled me down onto his lap. I sighed and didn't fight it. Jesus.

"Let's change your twitter icon shall we? You can barely see our faces in this one." Harry chuckled as I nodded. "Yeah sure." I told him as he got the camera set. "Okay smile." Harry said and pulled me closer towards him as I smiled again for the webcam. *click* Harry edited the photo to look black and white before he set it as my icon picture (http://static.tumblr.com/c09bxaa/Gfnmg0y26/hariana_7.jpg) .

"And there you go!" Harry said as I smiled. "Can I get off you now? I'm sure I'm practically killing you right now." I chuckled as he shrugged. "You feel like a feather to me. But if you insist." He said and helped me get off of him before he got up himself and made his way back to the boys. I chuckled and sat back down, scrolling through twitter as I followed and tweeted as many people back as I could. Then I clicked my mentions.

"Harry Styles singing Summer of 69 with his band White Eskimo at a wedding before One Direction! Aria you need to see this!" I read out loud before smirking and clicking the video link. I put on my earphones and watched the videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeGGzbu9-2Q.

It was rude of me but I couldn't help but laugh and aww at the much younger looking Harry who was singing his heart out. "What are you laughing at?" Louis jogged up to me and looked over my shoulder. "Who's- oh my god is that Harry and his old band?" Louis' eyes widened as he looked at the screen. I nodded and took out my earphones from the laptop so the speakers could blast the music out loud.

"Oh when I look back now, that summer seemed to last forever. And if I had the choice, ya - I'd always wanna be there. Those were the best days of my life-"

"Oh my God you aren't-" Harry quickly rushed over to us and grabbed my laptop, raising it above my head much to mine and Louis' dismay. Due to our clear height difference, neither Louis nor I could get the laptop from Harry. "Please Harry! I wanna watch the rest!" I yelled up at him as I hopped up and down trying to get my laptop. "Nope. Not a chance." Harry said before running off, rushing up the stairs with me following him.

But he soon entered one of the boy's rooms and locked the door shut before I could get in. "Let me in Harry!" I yelled and banged on the door. "NOT GONNA HAPPEN RED!" He yelled, calling me by my other nick name. I sighed in defeat and slid down the wall beside the door, waiting for Harry to come out. A few minutes later he stepped out quietly. "Aria?"

Without warning I got up and jumped on his back. "AHHHH!" He screamed quiet girly as he fell back a bit but held onto me. "JESUS CHRIST IN A MANGER ARIA YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" He yelled as I roared with laughter. "Now I need to go home and change my pants..." Harry snorted as I held onto him tighter. Harry began his walk of shame to the boys who were waiting downstairs, although their eyes rested on us when they saw Harry carrying me down the stairs.

"Uhh... what happened up there?" Niall asked as Louis smirked up at me. "Nothing eventful, why?" I asked him. Zayn pointed at Harry's soiled pants. "There's a wet spot..." Louis sighed and patted Harry on the back."Did you come early again? I told you Harry just think of that cat you almost killed when you were litt-"

"SHHHHPHFFFFFHFHFHFHFHFHGHGHG! We swore never to talk about that again!" Harry stammered as his cheeks grew hot at Louis' mention of him 'coming too early'? I don't even know. "Anyways, Aria made me piss myself..." Harry breathed out as I giggled into his back. "Still not helping our case harry." I whispered as he shook a little. "Aria jumped on me and scared me half to death so I pissed myself." Harry told the boys who chuckled and shook their heads at Harry. "Oh Harry. For a guy who talks shit you don't walk the cat walk." Zayn said as Harry scoffed.

"Whatever." Harry slowly let me down. "Anyways I'm gonna head back to my place, change my pants, maybe chill with Sierra... if you know what I mean." Harry winked at the boys who nodded and grinned at Harry. "Oh we know what you mean."

"Great while you do that, we can finally interrogate Aria about her date last night." Liam piped up as all the boys turned to me. "wait what."

"What!? NO! I wanna be here to hear what happened but I need to change my pants!" Harry whined. "Actually, no you're not." I told him as he raised an eyebrow at me. "None of you are. I don't feel comfortable discussing last night's activities with any of you at the moment."

"Is it because I'm a guy!? Seriously red if you're going to want to talk about guys why not go to someone who actually is one. And you've got five." Zayn said as he motioned to him and the lads. "It's not completely that... I just-" I was cut off by my phone that was ringing. YES! Saved by the ringtone! "OPEN THE DOOR, GET ON THE FLOOR! EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR!-" Obviously Louis picked my ringtone so we 'matched'.

"Hello?"

"Hey Aria it's your girl Sienna!"

"OH, SIENNA!" I looked over to Niall whose eyes widened at the mention of Sienna's name. "What can I do for you love?"

"Ok so Sierra called earlier and arranged a girls night at the flat and she's inviting you and she's wondering if you want to come."

"Girls night aye? Like boys, bras, and pillow fights?" I joked as the boy's eyes widened, suddenly very interested in my conversation with Sienna.

"Aha are the boys with you?"

"Yep and Niall's practically drooling right now."

"He's adorable. Anyways you in?"

"Definitely! Wait is Sierra there right now?" I asked Sienna as I stared down Louis who shook his head at me.

"Yeah do you want to talk to her?"

"Yes please!"

"Ok I'll go get her. SIERRA! SIERRA GET YOUR BEAUTIFUL BUT FAT ASS OVER HERE!" I laughed loudly at Sienna's loud voice. What a girl.

"Hey Aria!"

"Hey Sierra! Lovely to speak to you again."

"Haha you too babe, so why did you ask for me?"

"Oh you know, I was going through twitter earlier and I found this old video of Harry and his old band White Eskimo-" I dodged Harry's lunge for me and ran away from him as I continued to speak to Sierra. "JUST GO TO MY TWITTER AND WATCH IT! SORRY I AM RUNNING AWAY FROM HARRY AT THE MOMENT OH AND HE'S GOING TO COME BY AND HANG OUT WITH YOU IN A BIT! ANYWAYS COUNT ME IN ON GIRLS NIGHT! I CAN'T WAIT! OKAY I SERIOUSLY HAVE TO GO NOW BECAUSE HARRY'S ON TOP OF ME AND HIS FAT BUTT IS SLOWLY KILLING ME! BYEEE!" I hung up at the sound of sierra laughing and crossed my arms as I looked up at Harry form my position on the floor.

"Can you get off me now? You peed your pants you know..." I trailed off, remembering what had gone down upstairs. "No I'm actually quite comfortable where I am." Harry sneered as he ground harder into my pelvis with a smug look on his face. "I think you should get off her mate or else she's going to give you the eyes." Louis said as he stood beside Liam, Zayn and Niall who had their eyes trained on us.

I smirked at Louis who winked back, readying myself. "What eyes Louis? Oh you mean those puppy eyes you... y-you we-went through-h u-uh-umm h-her"

I whimpered tearfully and soon my bottom lip began to tremble as tears flowed down my cheeks, pooling at my chin as I shook my head up at Harry. "P-Please Harry... Pl-Please..."

Suddenly Harry cupped his mouth, his face clearly red as he choked back a sob. Next thing I knew I wasn't on the floor anymore and instead I was in someone's arms. "Stop it! Don't cry! No!" Niall blubbered as he held me tightly. "Niall hates it when girls cry." Louis chuckled as he rubbed Niall's back. Zayn and Liam were tending to Harry who seemed to me crying into his hands.

Seeing Harry and Niall cry broke my heart as I cried harder into Niall's chest even though my own tears were the start of it all. But then my tears turned to pity as I remembered my first kiss with Edward who was perfect last night but it was no secret that what I felt for him was probably infatuation and not something that could lead onto something more. I don't want to lead him on, even if the voice over in my head thinks I have strong feelings for him and his beautiful body, I knew in my heart he couldn't be the one.

"Aria?" I cried harder. What do I do? I have no experience in relationships! I could ask the guys, but they would judge me. They're guys after all; they probably won't care half as much as a girl would. Maybe this girl's night will be good for me. "Mate I don't think she's faking anymore."

Two pairs, no three; no five pairs of arms wrapped around me hugging me tightly as I cried it out. "Red?" Harry whispered, his voice rough from his previous crying. "Y-Yeah?" he sighed before talking.

"Did something happen between you and Edward last night?"

I really thought I hid it well. I just pulled myself out of their arms and walked away. Walked away from their question eyes, from their questions themselves... just like I did when my parents told me I would be queen one day because my older siblings already had their life set in the fame industry.

I needed to tell someone. It was a secret like no other definitely. I wanted to share the tale of how my first kiss went with the boys... sometime in the future. But me... a princess? That's a secret that's too dangerous to keep and too dangerous to be shared. I knew I would probably have to tell the boys at one point, seeing as our friendships were blooming and soon my secret could potentially hurt everyone.

At this point I didn't know who to trust. I'm all alone.

Harry's POV

"Okay something definitely happened last night." Niall breathed out the moment she shut her door. We all nodded in agreement but didn't find the strength to go up and ask her. Clearly she wanted to be alone. "Do you think maybe they... did the deed or something-" I shook my head at Louis' words. "No I know her better than that and she would never in a million years even think of having sex on her first date."

"Well maybe he kissed her?" Zayn said as I tensed up. Sure she was... cute and sure I have slight, very miniscule feelings for her, therefore I do have the right of feeling tense at the mention of her lips on some one else's. "If he did then he stole her first kiss." I muttered. Great, that as well.

"You seem a little worked up at the thought of Aria and Edward kissing. I thought she was your 'best friend you care a lot about but would never date because you don't want to make your friendship complicated' hmm Harry?" Liam said as I sighed. "Okay, so I think Aria's cute and I have very miniscule feelings for her. It's nothing serious though. Just a harmless crush. It'll blow over soon." I sighed quietly as Louis shook his head. "Why are you shaking your head?"

"Oh what nothing. Just that I knew it all along but never said anything." He smirked as he rested his hand on my back. "So what are we going to do lads? Aria's upstairs, feeling very emotional, and I'm afraid that if any of us were to go there it could get ugly." Louis said as we nodded and frowned. "Maybe call one of the girls to come over here and talk to Aria?" Zayn suggested and immediately Niall took out his phone and dialled their flat.

"Hey Sienna! It's me Nialler... sorry I forgot you had caller ID haha... yeah listen Aria's upstairs and she's balling her eyes out and we don't know what to do. We're kinda scared to go up there... NO NO Harry didn't do anything, neither did Edward, I think?... she was fine a few moments ago and she was crying BUT FAKE CRYING! Then she just started crying and Harry asked her if something happened between her and Edward and she stormed up to her room... Can you come over and talk to her for us?... Awesome! Thanks babe byeee MWUAH!" Niall hung up his phone and stuffed back into his jean pockets.

"Sienna should be here in a few minutes lads so we should just wait until she gets here." Niall said as I nodded and rubbed the wet spot on my trousers and frowned. "Shit I'm still wet. I'm gonna go home and change quickly and grab Sierra for a quick lunch date. Call me if Aria comes out and we'll come straight here." I told them as I got my coat and shoes on.

"You can just borrow one of my pants Harry. You can see sierra on another day like when your best friend isn't crying heartbroken upstairs." Louis smiled at me sarcastically. "We'll only be gone an hour Lou, plus if the public gets a glimpse of me and Sierra it'll clear the dating rumours between me and Aria." I told him as he rolled his eyes. "That you want to be true..." He murmured under his breath as i shot him a death glare. "Good BYE Louis."

I reached for the door knob and opened the door, just as the thunder and lightning cackled. "AHHHH BLOODY FUCKING HELL!" I grabbed my heart and leant against the opened door as Sienna stepped in, closing her umbrella. "Oops sorry Harry! Didn't mean to give you a fright." She chuckled as she took off her black beanie, coat, boots and scarf. "You know if you didn't come to the mansion dressed in all black holding a black umbrella, in the middle of a fucking rainstorm with the grey skies and shit maybe I would still be breathing." I told her sarcastically as she shrugged and stood next to Niall.

"I'll be leaving now because I think I soiled my pants again." I sighed before shutting the door, Sienna giving me a weird look until it fully closed.

Aria's POV

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"GO AWAY! Leave me alone to die!" I yelled dramatically from my position on my bed. I was falling off the edge upside down, holding a box of tissues in one hand and my phone in the other. "Aria it's me Sienna! Can I come in?"

Slowly I got up, blew my nose into a new clean tissue and made my way to the door. I opened the door just a crack and looked outside. None of the boys were in sight and only Sienna stood outside my door with a box of cookies. I opened the door wider and stood to the side so she could come in. "Why a-are you here?" I asked her as we both sat on my bed.

"I'm here to comfort you hon." She said as she handed me the box of cookies. I thanked her silently and opened it, taking out one and eating it whole making her chuckle. "Niall called me earlier... he told me you were an emotional mess in your room and they were too scared to come up so they brought in reinforcements. They think it has something to do with Edward." Sienna said as she lied down on the duvet, her hands resting on her stomach as she looked up at me.

Feeling I could talk to her, I laid down next to her and rested my hands on my stomach as I ate a cookie. "Can I trust you with this? I mean, I'm going to tell the boys at one point but I feel like I should at least tell a girl before I know anything for sure."

"Of course! I'm pretty sure we're going to spend a lot of time together in the near future." Sienna said as she looked at me. "Sierra may be Harry's fake girlfriend, but you'll always be Harry's girl... if you get what I mean."

I nodded understandingly and sighed. "Alright anyways you need to promise me you won't say a word to the boys. Especially Harry." Sienna nodded and leant on her side, her hand and arm supporting her head. "I promise you and I swear on my grave."

"Okay. Last night on my date with Edward we went on the London Eye." I started and already Sienna seemed to be really interested. "Go on!"

"Anyways we got caught up in the moment and he asked me if we could see each other again because he really likes me." I told her as she squealed. "Okay... Okay I like where this is going!"

"Okay so yeah we got caught up in the moment and then it was like time stopped. I'm not even joking I looked up at him and he looked down at me and we... you know." I blushed and made the kissing motions with my hands. Sienna gasped and cupped her mouth. "ohjghod yhiu guisys kishded!?" Her voice was muffled but I think she understood what I meant. She removed her hands form her mouth and whispered. "Oh my God you guys kissed? How was it?"

"Yes! And it felt magical, good, I don't know! It was my first kiss! How am I supposed to know!?" I sighed as she chuckled. "Aww first kiss. That's cute. But seriously if it was a nice kiss why are you crying your heart out about it?"

"Because! I'm not sure if Edward's 'the one' you know? I mean, he's a very nice guy and I would totally date him if I actually felt strong feelings for him and don't! So here I am-" I cut myself off by blowing my nose into another tissue. "crying because I'm a heartless girl! I don't want to lead him on Sienna. I don't think I like him that way. He's cute and really really good to me but I just don't like him that way but he feels that way about me! I could never like him as much as he likes me!"

Sienna frowned up at me and bit her lip as I cried into the tissue. "Is it because of Harry?" she asked and I tensed up. "if it is I'll have you know the boys is just as whipped as you Aria."

"Well let's just say that I think Harry's kinda cute and I have a tiny, miniscule harmless crush on him. He would never like me back because I'm clearly not the kind of girl he'd ever date. What am I supposed to do then?" I sighed, remembering what he had said yesterday while I was getting ready for my date with Edward. So I'm not that pretty and not that intelligent. I can live with that. Its better knowing the truth than being told lies.

"Well for one thing you should definitely not change, ever, for him or any guy out there because you're lovely just the way you are. No pun intended. Like they say, outer beauty attracts and inner beauty captivates, and honey you have captivated Harry." Sienna smiled as I shrugged. "I understand that like all girls there's at least one guy who finds me attractive but Edward's the first guy to ever notice my beauty from within. I just feel so guilty because all my life I've been told that boys were horrid and that if they were to ever ask me out I had to say no to avoid my heart from being broken. But then Edward comes along and he's literally everything I thought I always wanted but now I want something different." I mumbled as I rested my hand over my eyes.

"Where did you meet Edward anyways?" Sienna asked me. "At the local library." I smiled, remembering the moment we first laid eyes on each other. "He was studying for school, reading books and he was surrounded by girls but he paid no attention to them. My aunt Hilda always told me that if I wanted to find the perfect boyfriend I should look where it's quiet like a coffee shop, a restaurant or a library and not a club or house party because that's where guys go to have a good time, not to find love." I smiled, remembering aunt Hilda who father always bickered with on the subject of dating because of her wacky adventures with her own line of men.

"Your Aunt can be the next Mother Theresa or something with that theory of hers. I'll definitely be keeping that in mind. You talk so fondly of love Aria and I like that about you. I'm sure Harry agrees with me." Sienna smirked as I shrugged. "Harry is a special boy Aria. I've been a fan of the boys since X Factor and I know how Harry was like throughout his difficult days. He was heartless, quiet a dick and a careless jerk who would smoke weed to feel happy and do crack because he felt like his life was a joke. He thought no one in the fandom knew but we did. And we kept a smile on our faces to let him know we weren't affected at all and we cared about him, even though we were hurting just as much as he was."

I glanced at Siena who was frowning. "It's funny really. When the rumours started about Harry and this red head chick I got so jealous because no offense-" she smiled faintly at me as I chuckled. "she, well you, sounded like another one of his druggie friends." Sienna blushed as I shook my head. "No, no I understand."

"Anyways, our fandom sort of got pissed at first that Harry would start hanging out with those type of people that we judged you completely. We hated you for a good few days because we hadn't seen your face yet and God now that I've actually met you and seen you in person I feel so stupid because you are the exact opposite of what we thought of. You changed Harry Aria. You made him the better person he is today and I can't thank you enough. The fandom can't thank you enough." sienna beamed up at me as I blushed and shook my head. "Um, you're welcome? All I did was be friendly to him when no one else would."

"All I can say is if you ever get hate, it's probably because they haven't met you yet and have experience the lovely Aria's personality." Sienna said as I grinned and nodded. "I'll keep that in mind."

"Anyways, back to Edward. Has Edward called you or texted you or anything?" Sienna asked and I nodded as I chucked her my phone. "He texted me and asked if we could go out again tomorrow but for the whole day. He's taking me to the zoo." I told her as she read the texts and sighed.

"Have to say Aria; this boy knows how to treat a woman. Like zoo for a second date? Classic! If I were you I'd totally go-" I shot her a warning glare. "But since you're afraid of leading him on.... can I go instead!?" Sienna joked and I grabbed the nearest pillow and chucked it at her face. "Ok! Ok! I'm joking! Anyways I think you should go on this date with him." sienna said as I sighed.

"And what? Tell him I actually don't like him and have him heartbroken? I can't do that Sienna and I also can't go on this date with him knowing he likes me when I don't like him ba- AHHHHH MY LIFE IS A MESSS!" I yelled into my pillow and thrashed on the bed. Sienna rubbed my back comfortingly and tried to reassure me that everything was ok. But I knew it wasn't.

"I think you should be straight forward and tell him." Sienna said as I sighed. "You're right. If I want to avoid this from blowing up in my face I should stop it before it even starts. It'll hurt less, plus maybe we'll stay friends and that's all I need right now." I said as I sat up, Sienna doing the same thing as well.

"Thanks Sienna, for all your help with this. There's just some things I can't speak to Harry about." I told her with a light smile as I hugged her. "No worries love. You can talk to me or any of the girls any time."

I nodded and pulled up and new text under Edward's name.

Hey Edward this is a late reply but I would love to go to the zoo with you tomorrow :) I actually have something I want to tell you x Aria

_______________________

I am not even joking this was 14 pages on word. Wow. Yeah I'm kinda shocked anyways it has been settled! Harry has tiny, very minuscule feels for Harry and Aria feels the same way for him, but then there's edward (ugh) who clearly likes Aria but Aria doesn't like him that way to that amount and doesn't wan to lead him on :O did I mention skinny love between aria and Harry? Anyways next chapter expect some spying going down during Aria and Edward's date oh and more secrets :') please vote+comment+fan me on this chapter and share it with your friends, fans, whoever! (10+ votes again for next update) and I'll see you all soon C: oh and if you live in Canada in my city, in August when the 1D movie comes out qurl I'm going to be the one screaming at harry for being to sexy so if you hear someone say "fuck you very much Harold go marry Ariana Grande!" that would be me :) haha thanks for reading!! .x