Chapter 15

Chapter 15

'Don't ever let anyone tell you to stop singing no matter how bad you sound. It's still music, not good music, but music'

Travis' T.P.P.O.V

Travis looked outside the window in the kitchen. Seeing the old cat lady next door he watched her as she ogled at him and he was starting to feel uncomfortable. Rubbing the back of his head and letting out a nervous laugh he waved back at her before closing the blind. Now that was weird.

Yesterday was a good performance, but he felt bummed out. Stood up in a weird sense that she didn't come. Did she have plans? Better things to do? Taking the spoon he played with the cereal in the bowl.

"What's with the bummy look cuz," Reese asked. Taking his cereal.

"If your not going to eat it I am," she said with a smile. Before they could even finish there sentences Joey ran down.

"You know how much trouble we can get in. We were supposed to be straight back to the hotel afterwards," Joey said nervously fidgeting with his feet and hands pacing the floor.

"Lighten up it was a day not a year. And I'm thinking we take today off," now all band members were downstairs staring at Travis like fishes out of water.

"Are you sure you don't have a fever?," Reese said coming back out from her fog.

"Yes. What are you doing today anyways Reese?," Travis asked.

"Grocery shopping," Reese smiled.

"Her that boys were going grocery shopping," Travis said smiling widely.

Marcie's T.P.P.O.V

"Ugh no. I don't want to go," Marcie complained. Grocery shopping was for babies.

"Marcie you act like I'm asking you to clean the garage," Diane said.

"Plus grocery shoppings fun. Don't you want to part-ay with you aunt-ay at Wendell's grocery Market," Diane smiled looking at Marcie with a pleading look and hope in her eye.

"No I don't want to party with you in the frozen foods aisle, the drinks aisle, or any other part for that matter," she said looking up and seeing the horribly sad wounded puppy look her aunt was giving her.

"But I would for...you," Marcie wheezed out as her aunt pulled her in for a bone crushing hug.

"Good let's go," and they were off driving to the market. The sad part was both of them were still in pajamas. That definitely won't bring attention.

"Hon I see cool cats wear these things to the mall and the grocery market all the time," that statement would've calmed Marcie's nerves if it wasn't for the fact her aunt use the word cool cat in there. Destroying the whole idea that there outfits were even cool.

Her aunt was in a tank top that said 'Pretty in pink' with matching bottoms. And Marcie well she was wearing a pair of Bob-the-Builder pajama bottoms with a Kermit the frog shirt.

As they found a parking spot sadly pretty far away from the market. Marcie started feeling the nerves of getting out of the car.

"People will stare," Marcie said warning her aunt of what they were getting themselves into.

"People always stare have you seen me," her aunt answered back almost automatically. She honestly had a ego big enough for five sumo wrestlers.

"Let's go," Diane smiled practically dragging Marcie making a even bigger scene.

"Nooo. You'll never take me alive," Marcie yelled causing her shoes to drag on the floor unmovingly as her aunt continued to pull her along until they finally reached the market.