Chapter 1

Chapter 1 -part 2

'Sometimes you just have to be a little carefree, but not too carefree. You don't want to end up in the hospital.'

Marcie's T.P.P.O.V

She sat in her room looking and reading endless magazines, till she got up the courage to finally write to him. She thought about it over and over, and finally she thought 'what the hay'. He probably wouldn't read it anyways.

So picking up a pen with trembling fingers she started writing. Throwing away what she felt like was 'unreadable and unlike her' material, into the trashbin. Which would so fondly clutter around the bin, but none of the papers would seem to go into it.

'Hi my name's' too normal.

'I'm your biggest fan' too teen girlish.

'Kiss me through the letter' to soulja boyish (and talk about an awkward start).

'I'm your biggest stalker' too true.

'Want to date me? I'll pay you' too desperate (and frankly she didn't want to seem that way).

And finally getting tired and feeling bad for all the trees she just wasted she started off. Thinking were would he get the time to read all these? She decided to just write what she felt and added some personality.

Leaving out her name and address just in case she did make up the rest of the courage to go to the post office and send it. And just in case luck was on her side and he read it, she just didn't mention her name or address at all. She didn't want to be further embarassed and or have him send his people to find the creepy stalker girl who wrote it.

She put it into an envelope thinking it would be too creepy to seal it with a kiss. Way too creepy and ended up taking a heart sticker pasting it and drawing her favorite design (a.k.a her logo) onto it. She would usually put it at the end of a drawing or really anything she did or made.

Yawning loudly she fell asleep on her desk, letter in hand.

In her dreams she was being chased by his guards she's seen multiple times at concerts and signings. They apparrently wanted to send her to the whacky shack for her stalker like letter, which Travis was utterly freaked out by.

Running she bumped into a hard chest, looking up to meet his mesmerizing eyes she has not only met in countless dreams, but in real life too. She gazed into Travis' eyes. It felt so real, so safe.

She almost completely forgot the guards were chasing her, almost. Then she quickly made a dash for it. And he yelled after her in a.... little girl voice?

"Macie wake up," how did he know her name and better yet why was he telling her to wake up? Did he mean wait up?

"Macieeeee," and then her eyes snapped open to the little girl shaking her and pushing her until she fell to the floor with a thump.

"Macie you okay," the little girl asked worriedly.

"Yeah."

She looked on the floor and under the desk. Where was it? She was sleeping she couldn't have possibly mailed it unless she sleep mailed it. Which was totally bonkers. She looked at her little sister who stared back confusingly.

"Kayla do you know what happened to my letter," she said slowly not knowing how nervous or terrified she looked and forgetting that Kayla said her name wrong again. All she knew was that she couldn't mail that letter and risk him never wanting to see her again. Crazy, but that's what she was.

"Yeah I gave it to mommy," she said in a soft voice fiddling with the bottom of her skirt, with her pudgy little fingers.

"Mommy?"

"Yeah mommy!," she said happily twirling around and laughing as if it was the funniest thing in the world. Did this little girl not know what she just did? Marcie thought. She just took her older sister's pride took a for sale sign and plunged it right in. He would never ever want to see her again.

She put her head in her hands and groaned "Pinch me this a dream"...'this a dream' she repeated like a mantra and to her dissapointment and poor arm.

Her sister pinched her.