Chapter 5

Chapter 5

'Alarm clocks are for the people that know there not going to wake up, but need something else to blame when they don't.'

Travis T.P.P.O.V

He woke up with a smile on his face the idea that he would meet the strange stalker like girl didn't give him a bad feeling, but one that had him anxious and very edgy, well edgier. Hearing the alarm clocks ringing he had thoughts about just hitting the snooze and going back to sleep, but his thoughts were cut off by more and more insistent ringing.

Marcie's T.P.P.O.V

"Oh my god," covering her head with the pillow she groaned out loud. It was still nighttime at least to her, the covers could make a person think that. Hitting the snooze she realized the ringing wouldn't stop. Her hair a mess, she got up groggily only to realize the disturbing sound was coming from her annoying neighbor. Finally she understood 'annoying ringing coming from the annoying neighbor who lived so annoyingly close to her' she thought.

"Hey stupid take off your alarm clock there's people sleeping here," and just like that the noise was turned off. Now she could get some sleep.

Looking over at the time she jumped up it was 8:20 and she had to get to the plane by 9:00. Muttering under her breathe she looked over to see Mary was still sleeping. 'She didn't even wake up or say a thank you for my sweet wake-up call' Marcie thought, chuckling lightly. Brushing, bathing, and getting dressed in record time she looked in the mirror 'wow she was good-looking' smacking herself in the head and muttering the words along 'stupid' to her conceited little mind. She picked up her luggage and heaved it down the stairs.

"I'm going," no reply.

"Love you guys too," still no reply.

Marching up to her dad's room she opened to see all three of her culprits sound asleep. 'Guess it's time to wake them up'.

"Fire!," they all jumped up like they'd been burned. Laughing Marcie told them there wasn't a fire and she was leaving.

"You do know it's 7:40 right," her dad smiled.

"No it's 8:40," she replied

"Someone forgot to turn back the clock," Kayla said shaking her head at her older sister.

And just like that she realized it was her that got burned, by a four year old could life get any crueler?

Calling a cab she reached at the airport in 20 minutes. Going through the security and all that amazing stuff. She gave the lady her ticket and sat down in the front.

"First class not that bad," she whispered smiling. Falling asleep she woke up to the lady telling her to get off 'how sweet' of her right? Feeling a little irked since she missed out on the food.

She opened the storage compartment above her seat and took out her messenger bag putting it around her and entering the big airport. She felt heart rate picking up she realized he was here. A-Because there was a crowd blocking the entrance and B-She could just tell it was in the air, literally she could tell from all of the signs.

Travis T.P.P.O.V

His bandmates and his own name plastered on cheap cardboard. He was really confused whether or not to be upset or happy that they'd go to the extent of waking up so early just to see him. He would've been home taking a nap if he was in there position, but instead he was living the dream. Even though he had to wake up at 7 a.m he scowled, reminding himself about the whole living the dream nonsense he walked over to were the suitcases were coming out. Hey he's famous, that doesn't mean he's lazy. Picking up his suitcase he didn't even check the label, a big mistake probably because it was pink.

Marcie T.P.P.O.V

Waltzing over to the were the storage was coming out she picked up her suitcase, if she only knew who was standing right beside her. Heaving it over with the help of a tall stranger with hair she's seen before. She walked away thinking nothing of it.

Seeing her aunt's smiling face she ran over.

"Auntie!!," she yelled like a child jumping into her aunt's waiting arms. Auntie Diana was by far her favorite aunt. With big green eyes and wild chestnut hair she looked so much like her it hurt. Her aunt laughed at her childish ways.

"Come on kiddo get your suitcase and we'll be on our way, unless you'd rather stay and wait till they kick us out," Diane said with mischievous eyes. Leave it up to her aunt to do something like that she smiled.

"Maybe next time, can we get McDonald's," Marcie said cheekily.

"What you missed out on the airplane food," her Diane smiled knowingly.

"No.......yes," she replied with her head down.

Eating her happy meal peacefully Marcie turned the music up to her favorite song "Third house on the block" by...........

"Breakout the band is staying at the Bushmeadow Plaza yes right here in Massachusetts"

"No in Nebraska," Marcie said with a mouth full of food in reply to the lady talking on the radio.

"You know one of my good friends works there and asked me if I could fill in for her tommorow. You want to-," her aunt smiled.

"Yes yes oh my gosh yes," Marcie shouted.

"Ok honey," she chuckled "Never seen you so enthusiastic about working," she muttered.

"Oh I'm all about working...what is it that she does...again?," she smiled sheepishly.

"Dear I wanted to know if you'd accompany me on the trip you know I work, and you can go stalk those boys if you'd like," Diana smiled mischievously.

"Oh auntie you know me so well, I always knew there was a reason I liked you best," she said wiping a fake tear and hugging her aunt, making Diane let go of the wheel for a while and the car to swerve.

"Sorry"

Humming to herself not so quietly Marcie picked up her suitcase and dragged it to the front door and then the guest room. Deciding to go take a bath she opened up the suitcase.

"AHHHHHH!," Marcie screamed looking through the contents of clothes. This definitely wasn't hers. In the suitcase was a songbook, clothes (guy), and a wallet. Looking through the wallet she screamed again and again and again.

"Marcie what's wrong?," her aunts frantic voice said coming closer.

Travis' T.T.P.P.O.V

"This is definitely not your suitcase dude, unless you've taken on a new view of life and ummmm wanted to be a chic," Jake said.

"What are you talking about?," Travis said rolling his eyes.

"No need to get upset I was just looking for the songbook to pitch some new ideas and if you want this than I'm uhh happy for you were still bros...I mean family right?," Jake said genuinely.

Pushing him out of the way Travis looked at his suitcase or rather someone's suitcase and saying an almost inaudible

"Oh no"

Authors Note: DUN DUN DUN..... Sorry it took so long, but here it is I thought it was pretty good :*) hope you do too. Thanks for reading! -Unedited sorry :(