Chapter 4

"Here we go, one more box and we are done Kaylie", mom and I have been trying to unpack our stuff and place our items where they belong since yesterday.

After placing all my photos and room decorations on the salmon pink walls of my room we were done. Finally there is enough space to walk on, my closet no longer has boxes, now it's full with clothes, dresses, and shoes. The frames on the photos and paintings on the walls match the color of my white desk, dresser, and room furniture my mom had recently bought me 4 months ago. My once plain dresser is now decorated with pictures of my friends and family.

"Ok Kaylie we have finished with your room now we are done." She gave me a high five, "let's order some pizza so we can get some rest for tomorrow." She heads out my room.

Tomorrow, tomorrow Monday will be the day I finally get to have a good view of this Mr. Clark. I walk around and enjoy the way my room looks, then I see in my desk, there was a picture of my mom, Calvin's mom, Calvin and me in a water park/aquarium in Corpus Christi, we where about seven or eight years old. I smile and the memories come back to my mind.

*Falshback*
"Calvin what are u doing" Calvin had led me into a gift store I was so frighten, where were our parents? Mom had told me to never separate from her, bad things can happen such as kidnapping or rape. "Don't worry about it."

Finally we made a stop in the back of the gift store, "I know a secret way where we can get in the rides faster we don't need to be waiting in line, just wait here let me check if it's safe." With that Calvin left me in the back alone, I turned and looked all around the gift store, where there was jewelry on display, in one swift move my eyes glued to a beautiful dolphin necklace, it had a silver thin chain, the dolphin was probably the size of a quarter or bigger, it had a small diamond eye and its body was made of a kinda crystal glass, every time light would hit it, it would shift into rainbows of colors.

"You like it?" Calvin's voice scared me and I screamed. "Calm down its just me, do you like it?" I look back at the necklace.
"Not really much , yea I do I'll tell mom to bring me here to buy it in a lil while, if she's not mad at me for leaving her sight!" Calvin chuckles, "calm down its just $150 dollars."

Then there was silence, next thing I know Calvin walks in the gift store and with one swift move grabs the necklace and walks out. "Run!" He pulled me all across the water park, till we finally jumped inside a pool. "Are you crazy!" I yelled at him. "You can say that." We look behind us and nobody seemed to be chasing us.

"Here I took it for you, but don't ware it right now, ware it till we leave" I crossed my arms, "no."
"Kaylie! I risked my butt for this I know you want it just keep it stop being hard on me."

I looked at him and took the necklace from his hand, "thank you."

Now that I remembered I dashed to my closet, on the top I remember placing a wooden box. I tiptoed no use I couldn't reach. My mom had left the mini ladder here. I grabbed it and placed it in front of my closet and with two steps up my hands reached the tiny box.

I sat in my bed and opened the box, and there it was the exact same necklace that Calvin robbed for me seven or eight years ago. I examined it carefully, and placed it on my dresser I'll wear it tomorrow.
_____________________
The alarm didn't have to ring to wake me up, I was mostly awake all night I have been waiting for this days since Friday, quickly I got up and went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

I pulled my closet doors with so much force that air blew my hair, from inside I grabbed my black leather jacket, some black converse, skinny jeans and a white nike plain shirt. As I did my hair my mother walked in "am I gonna ride you to school today, ooh I love that jacket you should lend it some time."