Damon

Imagine: Damon sees Jeremy flirting with you.

You are at the Mystic Grill, waiting for Damon to join you.

You hear footsteps coming towards you. Jeremy appears in your line of view and sits down on the opposite side of the table.

"Hey, (y/n)." Jeremy smiles at me.

"Hey, Jeremy, what are you doing here?"

"I was meeting Anna here, but looks like she isn't coming. You?"

"Waiting for Damon. He's late." I sigh.

"Damon doesn't realize what he's got though.. He's lucky." He smiles at me. I blush and look down.

"Thanks, Jeremy. That made me feel better." I say, still smiling.

"So, while you are waiting for Damon, want to play some pool?" He asks me.

"No way.. I suck at pool." I laugh.

"Come on. I'll help you." He grabs my hand and takes me over to the pool table. He hands me a stick. (No idea what it's called)

I try to hit the white ball, but like I said, I suck.

Jeremy laughs and he walks over to me. He takes my stick and gets behind me and helps me. To someone who doesn't know us, they would probably think we are on a date.

My mind was off Damon though. Until that is, I hear someone clear their throat behind me.

"Damon." Jeremy steps away from me.

"Jeremy." Damon says, and puts his arm around my waist and pulls me to his side. I manage to get out of his grip. I give Jeremy the stick.

"Sorry, Jeremy. I had fun though. Thank you." I turn around to see Damon glaring at Jeremy.

I grab Damon's hand and walk out of the door.

Once we get out the door, Damon let's go of my hand.

"What was that in there?" Damon said, angry.

"I was just hanging with him. Since you were late."

"I had to deal with Stefan and Elena." Damon said.

"You could've called." I said.

"I'm sorry, babe."

"Yeah, yeah. Take me home, I'm cold." He takes off his leather jacket and puts it around me.

"Thank you." I said.

"I don't like Jeremy. I think you should stay away from him." He says.

"I think your just jealous." I laugh.

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes, and does his usual "I don't care" look.