Make-up

Damon:

You heard a knock at your door. You have been watching Netflix and thinking about how much you needed Damon. Your mark was still there, but didn't hurt anymore. You opened the door to see Elena. She looked worried.

"What's wrong?" You asked her.

"It's Damon. He's going crazy. It's bad. You need to calm him down."

"Okay.. Um.. Come in and let me get changed." You ran upstairs, changed, and headed downstairs and to the car with Elena. You got to his house and when you got to the door, Stefan was already waiting.

"He's in the cellar. He's weak. He hasn't had blood for a couple of days." You went down and you looked inside the cellar to see Damon on the ground. You opened the door.

"Go away, Stefan." Damon said.

"Wrong person." He looked up at the sound of your voice.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here? You broke my heart remember?" Damon's voice was rough and he didn't sound like himself.

"Damon, I love you. But this supernatural stuff is dangerous. And I don't want my family to get hurt." He didn't say anything. You sat down in front of him.

"Elena told me what's happening. You need to stop. Your hurting innocent people."

"No."

"Damon, please."

"Why should I?"

"Cause they are innocent people."

"Fine."

"Thank you."

"On one condition."

"What is it?"

"Kiss me."

"Damnit, Damon." You kiss him once, but he doesn't stop and he grabs your waist.

"I love you, (y/n)"

"I love you too."

"I can protect you and your family. Just please, I can't stand not being with you." You just kissed him.

Stefan-

You don't get back with him

Matt- You had been avoiding going to the Mystic Falls Grill. But Alaric and Damon where there and they were coming up with a plan to find Klaus. You wanted to help. You had just gotten to the grill. You took a deep breath and entered. You spotted Alaric and walked towards him, thankfully he wasn't sitting near the bar. You sat down by him.

"Where's Damon?" You asked.

"Don't know. He should be here soon."

"Okay, how was your-" I was cut off.

"(Y/n), can I talk to you?" It was Matt. I sighed and looked at Alaric. He nodded, signaling that I should go. I stood up and followed Matt to the back. He turned around and faced you.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything I said. I was upset about Vicki. I love you and I need you. Can you give me a second chance?"

"I'll give you a second chance, take me to dinner on Saturday." You said and didn't let him answer before you left and walked back to Alaric.

Tyler: He cheated on you, you don't get back together with him.

Vote please!

Sorry about Tyler and Stefan, but if someone cheats on you, I don't think you should get back together with them.