Klaus

Imagine: You're at a New Years party and danger comes and he protects you 

You and your best friend were invited to a party at the Mikaelsons. Everything was going great, you were having lots of fun. You hadn't known the Mikalesons for a long time, but in the time you did, you began to feel a connection to Klaus. Everyone told you he wasn't a good guy and he would hurt you. You took their advice and tried to stay away from him, even though it was hard. You wouldn't have gone to this party, but your friend wanted you to come. 

Back to the party, the Mikaelson family was up on their staircase and they were giving a toast when a large bang went off not to far away from where you were standing. You looked around in panic to find your friend on the other side of the room. Another bomb went off and you ducked down on the ground in fear. Everyone started to scream in panic and you looked up to see the Mikaelsons up on the staircase still and Klaus was staring right at you. In an instant, he was gone. You looked around in confusion. A second later, someone grabbed you. You felt them moving quickly. The movement had stopped and you opened your eyes to see Klaus looking at you. After a couple seconds of eye contact, he left at inhuman speed. Confusion filled your mind as you looked around to see you were in a hidden closet. 

Vote please. 

Part 2 maybe??