Spider (Matt + Stefan + Damon)

Damon: You were in the kitchen making lunch when you saw a large spider crawling on the wall near you. You shrieked.

"Damon!" You screamed and in a second Damon was there.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked and looked at you, worried.

"There's a spider. Please kill it." You ran behind the counter and waited for him to kill the spider. Instead he just picked it up and let it crawl on his arm and came towards you.

"Scared?" He asked.

"Get that fucking thing away from me right now!" You screamed and ran away.

Stefan: You were cuddling with Stefan when you felt something on your leg. You looked down at your leg and saw something black. You grabbed your phone and shined the light on it and realized it was a large spider. You freaked out and smacked the spider off of your leg and into the bed. You dove out of the bed and started to run to the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked.

"There is a spider in the bed." Apparently Stefan doesn't do spiders either because he jumped out of the bed and ran over to you.

Matt: You were on a walk with Matt and he had his arm around you and you guys were talking. You had looked up at him and noticed something next to you on his shirt. You panicked and smacked the spider, killing it on his shirt.

"What was that for?" Matt looked at you, annoyed.

"Uh.. Nothing." For the rest of the way, you did not go near Matt.

Vote please!