Damon

Requested for: casboyd18

Written by: Gabbycheer

Imagine: Breaking up and getting back together with Damon 

You where walking in to the grill with Caroline when she turns you around and says, "hey how about we go some where else.""Care what's wrong?" You say trying to walk past her.

 "Cassie come on." But that's right when you see what she was trying to hide. Damon sitting with Elena laughing and having fun.You feel tears in your eye but quickly wipe them away,"Damon." You whisper.

 You knew he could hear you due to his vamp hearing, his head snaps your way his eyes hold guilt and his smile drops, "Cassie.... Baby," he says by this time the room is quiet." no Damon," you say, "what happen to sorry Cassie I have to help Stefan, cause that's not him?! we had plans today Damon." You say "princes- " but you cut him off, "No Damon, stop, your always with her now I'm your girlfriend not her and let's be honest here I only see you maybe 2 times a day for like only 20 mins. how much you want to bet your with her!!! " And you still see guilt in his eyes. "You know what we're done Damon." And all you see is sadness. You then around and sprint to your house, onto your bed as you cry yourself to sleep. 

 A few days pass, each day you avoid Damon. He's tried talking, calling, and texting you, but you just ignore or walk away.He was getting more persistent as he realize he's nothing without you. 

So that's how you ended up tied to a chair staring at Damon who's eyes look red and puffy filled with sadness. It makes your heart hurt to see him like this but you say nothing, "Cassie baby I know I've been ignoring you and I'm sorry but please let me explain." He pleads, "I'm sorry okay I just, I just realized how much you've changed me with out even trying and it scared me I was weak and i just I'm sorry please be mine again i cant live without you... "he says begging you to take him back. "Damon I don't know. You hurt me bad," you say, "but I'm willing to give you a chance if you promise this wont ever happen again ..." you say calmly, Damon basically rips you out of the chair and into a loving kiss he pulls away and says, "I love you Cassie." 

"I love you, too." You reply. 

 Vote please !!