Break-up

Matt: You and Matt were sitting at his house on a Saturday. He was worried because Vicki didn't come home last night. You were holding his hand and comforting him. All the sudden there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." You said and you walked to his front door. It was Sheriff Forbes. "Is Matt here?" She said. "Yes, follow me." When you both came into the living room, he turned his head to look at you. "Matt, I'm sorry I have to say this, but Vicki is dead." Your heart shattered. If Vicki was gone and his mom wasn't in his life, Matt had no family. Vicki was also a good friend of yours, before she started acting weird.

~~~

Sheriff Forbes left and Matt went upstairs to be alone. You sat on the couch and a few tears came out, you could hear furniture slamming against the wall and Matt screaming. You decided to come upstairs and try and calm him down. "Matt?" You asked and cautiously went to his bedroom door. Inside Matt was sitting down crying on his floor. You ran over to him and hugged him and he leaned over and cried into your shoulder. You rubbed his back and tried to comfort him. "Leave, (y/n) I want to be alone right now and your not helping. In fact, you never helped at all, and I don't know why you were my girlfriend." Tears sprang to your eyes as you rang out of his bedroom and down the stairs, and out the door.

Tyler: You were sitting on the couch watching Netflix, when the doorbell rang. You walked to the door and looked out the peep-hole. It was Tyler and his face looked like he was angry or he was crying. "What's wrong, Tyler?" You asked him, after you opened the door. He walked inside. "Can we go upstairs for a minute?" He asked. He had a worry look in his eyes and he was fidgeting. We walked up to my room, and he sat down on the bed. "Okay, (y/n), please don't freak out.. I love you so much and I wasn't myself that night." He said. "What night?" You asked him. "The night I had my first transition. Caroline was helping me.. And we kissed." He looked up at you and waited for you to say something. You didn't know what to say. "Please forgive me baby.. I was in extreme pain.. And she was helping.." You interrupted, "Leave." "Baby, listen to me.." He said and stood up and started to walk towards you. "Get away from me," you stepped back, "I want you out of my house and my life." "Baby.." He said. "Get the fuck out of my life." You picked up some of the stuffed animals you had on your bed and started to throw them at him. "Okay I'm leaving." He said, tears falling down his cheeks. You had never seen him cry before. He started to walk out of the room and down the stairs. You followed him until he left the house. You slid down against the wall and started crying. You faintly heard a "I'm sorry."

Vote please!

I am not doing an Elijah for this one because who would want to break up with him? I'll add him into the next preferences.