Kol

Written by: @princessremi_

You Dream Of Him (Kol Mikaelson)

You were running. Your small feet hitting the green grass that covered the ground. As you were running, the breeze of the air swept past your face and your heart overjoyed with being in his presence. A smile had crept on your face as Kol had gotten closer on your speed. Tripping over, your body falling onto the ground lightly with laughter had escaped your lips. Kol was top of you. It felt like you had butterflies when you were around him. You couldn't shake the feeling that you got when you were with him. Kol had climbed off of you and looked down at your face, giving back a smile.

"I've been dying to tell you this," He started, "but I think I may be in love with you."

You couldn't believe Kol Mikaelson was in love with you.

"Kol.." You said, sitting up from the grass, "I've always had feeling towards you. I didn't think you would feel the same way about me."

You watched as Kol began to move closer towards you. The sun was setting, your heart was racing and the moment felt right. As he leaned in, you could feel his breathe on your skin. You felt- the sound of your alarm had went off. Awaking you from your amazing dream. As you got ready for work the lingering question roamed your mind, 'Were you in love with Kol Mikaelson or was it just a dream?'