Tyler

Vote please!

Imagine: You help Tyler with his first full moon

It was the night of the full moon. You were helping Tyler get through it.

You and Tyler didn't associate, since he was the popular jock, and you were a "nobody." But you saw him kill a girl and his eyes turned a weird color.

You avoided him for awhile until he came up to you. You got him to confess about it.

~~~~

It was now time to walk to the old Lockwood property. That's where Tyler's uncle would hide during the transition.

He started to lock himself up.

"Will that hold you?" I asked him.

"I hope so," he told me, "did you bring the wolfsbane?"

"Yeah." I grabbed it out of a plastic bag, in my backpack. He handed me the water bottle.

I started crumbling it up into the water bottle. I handed it to him.

It took him awhile to drink it and then he was on the ground, chocking. I ran over to his side and tried to comfort him.

"Thanks, (y/n)." He told me.

He got back up and then he helped me up.

"So, how long is it suppose to last?" I asked.

"I don't know. It could start even before the full moon," he said worried, "you should probably leave, I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm not going to leave yet, I want to help you."

"Why are you even helping me? Why aren't you scared?" He asked me.

"I am scared. And if this happened to me.. I would want somebody to be there for me." I looked up at him. He nodded.

And then all the sudden, he started to take off his clothes.

"Woah! Why are you doing that?" I asked, turning around.

"My clothes will rip off." He was down to his boxers by the time I turned around. Thankfully he left those on.

He finished chaining himself up.

"Now if anything happens, you go to the gate, lock it, and run. I won't be able to control myself." I nodded.

~~~

It had been a couple of hours, he talked about his dad and his missing uncle.

Then it happened, he was in excruciating pain. It was painful just to watch, I ran over to him and started to rub his back and try to help him. I doubt it was doing anything, though.

He calmed down after awhile, until his bones started to crack, I stumbled backwards in horror. I closed my eyes.

He started to cry, and I ran over and soothed him. I wasn't going to leave just yet.

After awhile, his ribs started to crack, and his legs, and I decided it was a good time to leave, I ran to the gate and started to lock it, before I left I watched him, on the ground, yelling.

I tear escaped and I turned around and ran to the door. I slammed it shut and put a piece of wood over it, hoping it would help.

I started to run towards my house, I needed to get as far away so I wasn't hurt.

I spent that night worrying about if he had gotten out.

~~~

The next day, I woke up and drove my car to the Lockwood property.

I walked down the steps, and saw the door smashed open a little bit, but it didn't look like he got out. The wood piece that I put in was gone though and on the ground. I slowly opened the door, and walked inside. I didn't see Tyler, but the chains were still there.

I turned around and walked out, and got back into my car. I decided to go home. He might want to be alone right now. I went upstairs to my room, and went online.

I heard a clank near my balcony, and then a knock. I grabbed a bat I had to protect myself, and walked slowly to the door. I opened the door and I saw Tyler.

I dropped the bat and put a hand to my chest. "You scared the shit out of me."

He chuckled and pulled me outside.

"Did you make it?" I asked him.

"Yeah, thank you for being there. It helped." He said.

"You're welcome. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Sore. Every muscle in my body aches."

I looked up into his eyes and he stared down at me. What he did next was not expected.

He kissed me. It was a short, but passionate kiss. He pulled away, and looked down at me. I had no idea what to do. I had never been kissed before.

I smiled. "You should probably go before my mom sees us." He laughed.

"Meet me at the grill tonight?" He said.

"Sure." I smiled.

He hopped off the balcony and hit the ground with a thud and then left.