Stefan

Imagine: Stefan gets jealous 

Written by: @Gabbycheer

You have been dating Stefan for 1 month now and have yet to meet the famous Damon Salvatore. Of course Stefan has told you all about him some good some bad, but about him none the less. Every one told told you about how Damon always stole Stefan's girl, but you were different.And of course, just your luck you happen to meet Damon half naked in Stefan's shirt and panties. 

"Oh so you must be the girl my brother has fallen for." Damon said with a smirk.

" Umm.. Im.. I'm (y/n), it's nice to meet you Damon."

"You know if you ever get tired of my bore of a brother my rooms down the.." Damon was cut off by Stefan.

 "Damon stop flirting with my girlfriend and trust me she won't be going anywhere near your room ever." Stefan growled, you pulled him in to a hug to calm him down which surprisingly worked.

 "Damon please stop I really like Stefan and I don't plan on being like Elena or Katherine so if you'll excuse me I'll be in the kitchen cooking breakfast for all of us." and with that you kissed Stefan on the cheek and walked off to the kitchen leaving Stefan smiling like a goof and Damon looking surprised.

If you liked her writing, check out her Teen Wolf Imagines. 

Vote please