Between Us | Urie Kuki

瓜江久生|Urie Kuki

This was requested by a lovely reader!
Warning: Lemon up ahead! Read at your own risk! Enjoy! (⌒▽⌒)

  ___________  

Urie had you straddled under his heavy body. He looked down at your figure as he licked his lips hungrily. You've never seen him engage in such intimate actions, except when it came to being in the bedroom. He would always take charge, obviously. It gave him pride knowing that he was the only man that could do these things to you. He was the only man that could see the expressions you gave him.

A small moan left through a crack between your plump [color] lips as Urie hungrily licked and kissed your neck. He tugged at the skin with his teeth as he proceeded to suck on it, making sure to leave a visible mark that your friends would question you about later on.

He pulled away as he looked down at your facial expression. Your eyes were clearly filled with the need for him as you breathed in deep and heavy breaths. With almost an inaudible voice, you stuttered out said male's name.

"U-Urie..."

He smirked at your lustful begging. You bit your lip as you watched him move his large hands to the top of your blouse, slowly unbuttoning the buttons. He removed the white piece of cloth and skillfully unclasped your lacy white bra revealing your bare chest. Urie lowered his lips back down to your neck as he fondled with your breasts.

"Will you keep this a secret, between us..." He muttered into your soft skin.

Slowly, his lips traveled down south and came into contact with your chest. He took your bud in his mouth as he kissed and twirled it with his tongue. Your mind went hazy with the exotic feeling. A tingling sensation traveled and spread through out your body with every touch and every kiss. Your body subconsciously twitched as your hands gripped onto Urie's hair. Your legs tightened around him as you couldn't take it anymore.

"U-Urie, st-op teasing m-me," you breathed out.

Urie could hear the agony you had for him. He lifted himself up and smirked at your lustful face. He hovered over you as his hand held onto your face; his thumb rubbing over your [color] lips. His violet orbs stared down at you with power and delight. 

"If you want it, beg."

With out thinking twice, you did as told. You pleaded for him as his grin grew wider. He knew you couldn't resist him. You made it so obvious. The face you wore said it all; the sexual desire that you had for him as clear as day. And with a blink of an eye, Urie's clothes had been removed. You eyes traveled around his toned body and down to his member. You bit your lip as you stared at him with your [color] orbs.

He slid your white panties off of you as he pushed your skirt up, pushing your breasts higher in the process. He spread your legs out as his thumb rubbed over your womanhood. You let out a moan as he inserted two fingers inside of you. He pumped the appendages in and out as your face twisted in pleasure.

"Ah, Urie..."

A small laugh traveled between his lips as he removed his long slender fingers. He smiled at you in a teasing manner as he licked his fingers.

"Are you ready, [name]?" He joked out as he positioned himself in front of you.

Your heart began to accelerate as your levels began to rise, anticipating when he would enter you. Your breathing became heavy as you prepared yourself for the sexual enjoyment.

Urie pushed himself inside of you. He could feel you tighten yourself around him. He grunted as he began to move at a slow pace. Steadily his speed began to increase as lewd noises left your lips. Each sound you made made his erection grow harder. The sound of skin slapping flooded your ears. He thrusted into you as he gripped onto your breasts. He pinched your buds giving you more pleasure to the movement that he created inside of you. Your hands gripped onto the covers as you moaned out loudly.

The violet haired male bit his lower lip as he view your expressions and body. As your breasts bounced up and down, he couldn't resist himself and began to nibble on your bud. Your fingers unknowingly intertwined themselves into his purple locks. Your back arched up in pleasure as he thrusted into you at an incredible speed. Your hips subconsciously thrusted back and forth to the rhythm of his own.

He lifted himself from you and continued to ram himself between your legs as they wrapped tightly around his torso. A feeling like that of an electric shock ran through out your back and up your spine. Your walls began clamping around his member with force as it pumped in and out.

"Urie, I-I'm cl-clo-se," you moaned out. A simple grunt was his response as he began to pick up speed. Within a few more thrusts, you came, spilling your fluids onto him as he continued inside of you. Soon after, Urie came, following your actions. His cum filled you up as it overflowed out of your cavern. He pulled himself out of you with a deep sigh. He placed a chaste kiss on your lips as he left the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

"If you're up to it, join me in the shower." He suggested as he closed the door behind him. But it wasn't a suggestion, it sounded more like a command.

You sighed as you rolled out of bed and headed towards were he left. It wasn't everyday that he invited you into the shower.

___________

Ah! This was my first time writing something this detailed...it was very different. I didn't know how to end it if you couldn't tell! LOL (//slapped) Anyways, just wanted to say thanks to everyone! I just love it when you guys comment!!!¡ ; A ;

It makes me so happy and I feel valued!!1!

I'm doing a lock down tonight at school and I'm kinda excited but it's like from 8:30 to about 6 in the morning and they don't let you sleep!!! Kinda sad about that tbh :c

Well, I hope you enjoyed this! Until next time!

-ghoulsenpai

Up Next: Requested! Nishio Nishiki pt. 2/2