Chapter 5

Louis' POV

We walk around for awhile talking about the mystery girl.

"She doesn't look like she's been here for that long," I say scratching the back of my head.

"I know, she was wearing hipster clothes, not like clothes made out of leaves," Liam answers. "Which probably means she hasn't been here for long," he adds.

"We should go look for her," Niall puts in deeply breathing in.

"She ran away from us though."Harry tells Niall shaking is head sadly.

"No, she ran away but didn't look behind so she didn't see us. "Niall argues back. "Did you not see that she didn't look at us before she ran. she didn't see us and probably thought we where a danger to her." Niall convinces us.

Zayn stays silent just observing us. Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut.

"I think we should try make a shelter first," I look at everyone for approval. "Because what if it takes a long time to find her, plus it's getting dark and were in a rainforest so it's going to rain."

We walk back to the beach, my feet hurting from the tough sand in between my toes. Bits of wood have floated up onto the sand, we pick it up and walk back closer to the forest so the tide won't reach us. We put the wooden placket into the sand forming a wall and cover the outside for strength and camouflage. We put moss in between the gaps to keep it all together and insulation. We find some big leaves and place it on top of the planks making a room we also put some leaves on the ground to not make it as sandy.

"This is really good,"I say smiling at our small home.

"Yeah, it's awsome!" Niall exclaims happily.

It took us about three hours to make but it is quite good for now, it won't last long. We all except Harry who is watching outside go inside and lie down. We will swap turns in watching for danger so we can all get some sleep. We're going to have to get a source of protein soon, either meat or fish. In moments I drift of to sleep to the 'pitter patter' sound of rain after a long day of work.