Chapter 11

Song of the chapter: 'Wild Ones' by Flo Rida and Sia

change the music half way through the chapter to something like 'Titanium' 'She Wolf ', 'DNA' or 'Written in the stars'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Zayn's POV*

We are now back at the hut and everyone is awake. Everyone has eaten some fruit salad and drunk some coconut milk that we had got while coming back from the waterfall which we have named 'aqua fall.'

There is a gentle shower of rain, but it is warm so we decide to go exploring in the jungle near us.

We walk around, talking about random things that have happened to us. Sophie is still a bit star-struck that we are here but she is calming down.

While walking around we gather different fruits and vegetables that we recognise are edible. We have found pineapples here as well, I was surprised seeing them because they are enormous, like ten times bigger than the ones you buy in supermarkets.

Eventually we get to 'aqua fall.' Louis and Sophie stand gaping when they see it. Me, Liam, Niall and Harry go to get a drink and are soon joined with Louis and Sophie.

"Let's jump into the water." Niall exclaims happily diving in, causing a big splash making cover everyone in water.

"Woo!" Harry also plunges into the pool.

Soon everyone is in the clear water lake, even me and I can't swim. We all try to swim to the waterfall. The water comes pounding on my back resulting in it hurting from the pressure of the water plummeting down.

Everyone cleans themselves as much as they can in a natural environment and I paddle back to land. I am getting better at swimming because everyone tries teaching me and I get a lot of practise now because of where we are plus I am going to have to learn because of the situation we are in, living on an island trying to survive.

I decide I am just going to be on look-out because I am getting really tired from swimming.

I start carving a spear type harpoon thing so we can catch fish easier. When I am finished making it, I catch fish so we can eat some.

*Liam's POV*

We are all splashing around the water except for Zayn who is oddly catching fish... with a harpoon, but I guess that is good because he is getting more food.

I dive into the water again not having to close my eyes because there is no chlorine and other chemicals.

'This is the most fun I have had in ages,' I think as I plunge into the depth of the water examining all the different types of fish and coral in the short amount of time I can hold my breath.

I gasp for air when I get up and breath in deep, ready to hold my breath and do it again. I swim deeper into the coral. I quickly take a few shells and rise up again.

When I am again, out of the water I climb onto a few rocks to catch my breath and examine the shells.

I open up one and grin opening up all the others. They are all pearls.

I swim up to Niall and tell him, "Look, I found some pearls while diving."

He smiles in return, "What are you going to do with them?"

I shrug and we both swim in different directions. I go put the pearls behind the rocks so they don't go anywhere and hopefully no one goes and steals them.

Once everyone has had enough swimming we all go onto the flowery grass to dry off a little bit. The rain has stopped but will soon start again so we start heading back to the beach.