Chapter 13

Sorry it took so long to update but I had lots of homework and a test everyday of this week and had to study. Also my mum took away my phone for like 2 days.

In two weeks I am going to be doing a grade 5 piano theory test and I have hardly memorised anything, so I'm going to have to revise more for it meaning there probably/extremely likely won't be an update.

Thank you for all the votes and hopefully this chapter will be good enough to get some more and maybe a comment. :)

I have no idea what song to put for this chapter so yeah: any song. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sophie's POV*

I wake up to the sound of rain. I open my eyes slowly adjusting the the darkness which is usually bright; well it has been bright for the last few days.

I look around my enclosed surroundings. Liam is awake but other than him everyone is asleep.

It is quite cold as the rain leeks in through the wood which the shelter is made of. I wrap my arms around myself to keep warm.

"Hello," I whisper to Liam making sure not to wake anyone up.

The wind blows loudly against the walls outside and it takes a long time for Liam to realise I was talking to him.

"Oh... hi Sophie, I didn't realise you were speaking to me," Liam says with a reassuring smiling.

"Yeah," I drift off.

"Well, how are you?" he asks me.

"I'm fine, it would be better if we weren't her but yeah, I'm okay. You?" I answer.

"Same," Liam says glumly suddenly losing interest in the conversation.

I don't answer back; not being able to think of something to say. I should of thought of something to answer that would get us talking. I kind of want to know everyone better. What other opportunity do I have to meet One Direction and stay with them? I just sit hunched in the awkward position I am in, waiting for everyone to wake up and the weather to get better so we can do something more interesting and less pointless. I just want to get back to my normal life, get off this stupid island. Still have 1D in my life, but yeah, you know what I mean... I don't even know what I would choose now: stay on this island with One direction or get off this island and not be able to see One Direction ever again. In the beginning I was sure that I would want the first option but now I'm not sure.

I look at all the sleeping bodies thinking if I should wake them. I really want to get away from here. The quicker we start the quicker will get everything finished or in my case get back to civilisation.

"Hey! Wake up! Now, get up!" I yell. Niall, Zayn, Louis and Harry jolt up in surprise.

"Are you okay?" Zayn quickly asks me concerned.

"Yup." I say popping the 'p.' "It's just we need to get out of here. Do something. The weather is clearing up a bit so we can start now." I command.

"This will be our home for now so we don't have to keep making new ones. We are going to have to make a ladder so we can get up and down here easier. I don't want to be in another bad situation and like die of starvation so we are going to get food and put it here in storage. We need to upgrade this place so it won't get blown down." I say the whole thing and huff, taking in air to carry on. "Sorry if I am being really bossy but we need to do this, it is really important if we want to survive." Everyone looks at me astonished and wide eyed.

"Okay, let's get going..." Harry says awkwardly after my outburst. Well what can I do? I want to live a somehow nicer, more pleasant life if we are going to be here for a long time.

I stand up brushing my legs from all the insects and stuff like that and make my way to the door. I open the door balancing myself on a branch to stop myself from falling.

Looking down I am surprised at the height. I was never the one to like going down from something this tall. There is still some water at the bottom from the storm we had yesterday and it has caused a flood. Breathing in deeply I shudder while putting my right leg down first.

"I-I can't do this. The tree is really slippy. I'm going to fall." I look up pleadingly for help. "C-can someone go f-first, l-like before me." I stutter scared. My breathing starts getting really fast. I can't help but look down and get a shudder run through me. You know when someone said something mean or it's cold and you get a feeling like an electric shock go through your spine, well that's was what it was.

What if I might die falling or like break a leg and there is no one here that would be able to help me.

"I'll go first," Louis says confidently but I hear a tint of frightfulness probably from the fact that he is about to go down this really high tree.

I put my hand out and Harry grabs it pulling me up. I breath out finally feeling safe.

Louis takes a knife that he carved yesterday and slowly puts one leg in the branch. He hammers in foot steps and slowly but carefully makes his way down the tree.

In about ten minutes everyone is on the ground waist high in water. We sway our way through the water to the beach.

Looking around I can't find any remains of our hut. I hear Harry and Zayn moan in frustration that its not here.

"We worked so hard on that!" Zayn yells, "and stupid Mother Nature had to destroy it." I sigh listening to all the complaints for a long time until finally, in which is a long time everyone manages to get over the fact that it's gone. It is like they had a ceremonial for this hut.

-

"I'm hungry." Liam mumbles quietly.

"Starving," Niall says hearing what Liam said.

I look up at everyone talking amongst themselves. Feeling left out I look back at the little path we have made. We always take this route into and out of the forest which has caused the leaves to clamp down to the ground. Occasionally I step on a rigid, sharp rock making my feet bleed.

I look down, my legs are covered in a thick layer of mud. My shoes are nearly completly demolished; the front hanging off and a rip on the ankle bit. My shirt is wrinkled and wet from swaying in the water earlier. My shorts are just wet and muddy, they smell disgusting but aren't broken; still usable unlike my shoes which are just interfering with what I have to do, I'm going to have to take them off later but of course use the material and soul for something, I don't want anything to go to waste.

Eww. Yuck.

Walking along the way I take in handfuls of berries and put them in my pockets not really caring if they muck up my shorts because they are already dirty. I eat some of the berries that I recognise like blueberries and inberries but keep the others to test on an animal later: I don't really want to die because of eating a berry; I've been through to much to die of a cause like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I took so long to update but I have so much to do and I'm not a really good writer so it takes me a long time to write something this long.

1) Does anyone even like this story

2) Please can you give me ideas for a name for this story.

I wish I could think of a better name but my imagination isn't that good. I was going to call it Over Again but that name is so overused and cliche.