Chapter 7

Do you like the story so far? I'm going to make the boys and Sophie meet soon.

If you listen to music while reading, listen to "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran while reading this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

I sit observing my surroundings. The rain dripping from everything and wind blowing in my face. The fire has gone out and it is pretty cold.

I decide to stand up and walk around. I walk to where the big swaying trees are. I pick up a stone and a twig and go back and sit down. I start carving patterns into the wood and add a sharp point on the end. The howling of the wind kind of soothes me, it reminds me of England, weather wise. A single tear runs down my face. I want to go back to civilisation, my family, Perrie and the fans.

Sophie's POV

It's dark, cold and I'm deep in a jungle: scary. I think I should go to the shore. I pick up a supply of food which I pack into a bag that I made of a few leaves and vines to tie it up. I start walking through the long grasses as there are no already made paths. Water tickles my legs as I walk. Only a few stars shine through the deep canopy to guide me.

Climbing over rocks, going through rivers and tripping a lot I finally come the ocean after about three hours which felt like an eternity. It is much more windy here. I put my supplies and shoes on the sand making sure I am looking at it all the time and walk into the warm sea. The water is warmer than the air which is strange, I thought water naturally is supposed to be colder than the air. I sway through the water while cleaning myself. After about five minutes the sun starts to rise. I haven't seen the sun for a long time as I was trapped in between the trees. The colours blend together and finally turn into a blue sky.

I walk onto the shore and squeeze my hair to drain some of the water out. I sit down and eat some of the fruits that I took with me. The sun is now shining making the sand boiling. I move over to a patch of grass a bit further away. My hair quickly dries under the heat.

I take my shoes and food and start walking along the shore, my back to the sun. I am definitely going to get a tan. On my right exotic birds are flying above the ocean catching small fish. On my left is the jungle.

I keep walking, my legs are getting achy. The heat is playing with my vision. I can't do this anymore. I go into the forest and lie on the soaking grass to cool myself.

I should start making a house. No I'm going to find somewhere better before I make one, like a valley or near a river. Eventually my brain just stops from exhaustion and I fall into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was my terrible chapter.

You don't have to vote or comment but it gives me a lot of motivation to keep writing if you do.

You are all awesome for reading. I will try write longer chapters with more detail.