Chapter 8

Chloe's P.O.V.

Layni left for her date with Roman and I pouted "what's wrong?" "She's growing up so fast, no just kidding, my best friend and my cousin are going to get together." He smiled "and it's all because you are a love expert." "HA yeah right remember what I did when I saw you." "yeah it was funny." I glared at him "it was embarrassing!"

Flashback: 

I was looking for Layni, after our match she ran off. I running and smashed into a large chest "ow, shit." "Um sorry you alright?" "Y-Yeah I think so." "Here let me help you." I looked up and saw Dean Ambrose THE Dean Ambrose. " N-No I-I got it." I said pulling myself up with the wall, i rubbed my back and muttered under my breath, I turned around now i'm face to face with Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns "Uh i'm sorry, I was running and-" "it's alright." Dean said putting up his hand. " I'm Dean, Dean Ambrose and this is Roman Reigns" I smiled "Yeah I know, I'm Chloe." I put out my hand and he shook it, now I'm seriously shaking " Hey? You alright? you seem shaky." U-Uh i"m-i"m just." "you don't have to be nervious infront of us." Roman said smiling "I-I need to find my cousin." "okay well help you what dose she look like?" Dean asked "blond hair blue eye's wearing blue ring gear." "okay show the way."

(End of FlashBack)

"I thought it was cute." He said and poked my nose I kissed him on the cheek and he laughed "what do you thing Layni and Roman are doing?" "Layni is probably telling Roman my deepest darkest secrets."