Chapter 12

Layni's P.O.V.

"You almost broke my skull." Bri said getting in Chloe's face, oh bad move "good! and get the hell out of my face" Bri smirked "what are you going to do?" Roman, Dean and I chuckled Chloe jumped on Bri and started beating the crap out of her "Bri!" Nikki yelled and ran over to Chloe trying to get her of, that failed Chloe looked at her and Nikki ran yelling "help!" "chloe!" Steph came over Chloe shot her head over to her and ran over to her "I-" you can have a match against the Bells yes." Chloe smirked "good, and I want it now" "okay, go get ready."

Third P.O.V.

Layni and Chloe's tag Team music went off and the crowd went crazy

the bell rang Bri ran to Layni and layni hopped over her Layni turned around  and shoved Bri into the turnbuckle and tagged Chloe in Chloe smirked and went crazy on Bri

End of match

Layni's P.O.V.

we won, duh, Chloe put a "L" on her forehead like the Bella's do and we walked up the ramp. "good job Sweet tart" "thanks but it was all Chloe." I pointed to Chloe she smiled and waved "well you still did good" he kissed me on the cheek." I blushed "so are you guys dating now?" chloe asked  I looked at Roman "yes" he said I smiled and kissed him "Um where's Dean?" Roman pointed behind her she turned around and scream, because he was so close to her.