Chapter 9

Layni's P.O.V.

(During Date ;))

"This is so fun, but my feet are killing me." He chuckled "Lets get some ice cream." I smiled "KK" he raised his eyebrow "KK?" "yes." He smiled and grabbed my arm " ice cream!" "you're like a child." I pouted he nudged me "it's cute" I giggled. We headed to the stand "I'll have a chocolate cone." "and I'll have a..um same." "so two chocolate cones?" "Yes sir." He smiled and shook his head. "thank you." "no problem" he said as we walked away "Oh my gosh!" we heard, this girl came up to us wearing a Roman Reigns T-shirt "Y-You're Roman Reigns and Layni." i shook my head "um excuse me for a moment, I have to do this." she backed up and started dancing like a crazy person. I looked over to Roman and he laughed, "eh hem, i'm sorry." "it's okay." "Can I have an autograph and a picture?" "of course." Roman smiled "here ill take it." I said trying to get he phone, but she shook her head "you have to be in it to." I smiled "alright."

After the Arcade we went for a walk ( A/N) it's night like 10:00)

"I had fun today Roman." I said " So did I." I smiled and his hands intertwined with mine, my face turned pink he Chuckled and we sat on a bench and looked at the stars, not gonna lie this is romantic and I like it, I lied my head on his shoulder and he put his head on my head "Layni?" "Yeah?" "You look beautiful." I looked up at him and he smiled, i leaned in and

Cliffhanger