Chapter 14

Dean' P.O.V.
Me and Roman having guys night out while Chloe and Layni have a movie night. "So brotha what do you wanna do?" Roman asked "lest go eat at toco bell" I said giving him a stupid smile " how did I know you would say that" he said shaking his head " because you're smart" he chuckled and patted my back, he started the car and we were off
(By the way you're in another town)
" so how's dating Layni going?" He smiled "good" I raised an eyebrow "just good?" "Okay, it's amazing" "I knew it, you are growing up so fast" I said pretending to wipe
a tear away.
Layni's P.O.V.
"Two tickets for minions" Chloe said holding up a two like the lady was stupid or something "okay let's go" we got in and picked our seats "I'll go get the popcorn and drinks, doctor pepper right?" I shook my head and she left. A couple minutes later she came back "here take it" I took my drink and the popcorn so she could sit and get situated "okay thank you" I smiled "no problem" then the movie started.
Roman's P.O.V.
" those were so good" Dean said rubbing his belly " yeah they were um now what do you want to do?" "Um lets go to the arcade" I smiled "okay but you drive this time" I said throwing the keys at him " alright let's get going"
"Bowling" I said he shook his head "okay." We bowled for about an hour and I won time to brag "hah I'm better at bowling than you ha.ha.ha." I said rubbing it in his face " shut up you got lucky."
Chloe's P.O.V
" that was not as good as I thought it would be but whatever." I said Layni shook her head and called Roman "ware are you guys?" She asked "the arcade? Why" "okay meet us at the hotel them" we all shared a hotel room this time me and Dean and Layni and Roman. We all got to the hotel got ready for bed and passed out.