Chapter 10

"Excuse me?" I furrow my brows, acting as though I have no idea who he is. I figure if I pretend, he won't want me.

"You don't remember last year?" He takes a seat beside me on the bench.

"Uh n-no." I stutter a bit, breaking my facade. 

"Ah so you do. It's time to finish what I started." He grabs my hand and I instantly try to pull it away. It's a miracle fan girls haven't figured out this is our hotel because it would be good for them to be here right at this moment.

"Leave me alone." I snap and kick him before running towards the hotel. He sprints after me and pulls me back by my shirt, causing me to smash my head against the sidewalk. I wince and stand back up, suddenly dizzy. I continue on, surprising him. Now, I am finally inside the hotel. He starts to casually walk, probably not wanting to draw attention. I get into the elevator and press my floor before repeatedly press the 'close' button. Flavio makes it just in time and slides through the closing doors. I feel the tears start to stream down my face.

"Ah so you are going to tell what room you are got it?" He breathes into my face.

"No." I glare at him and he kicks me in the leg. I fall and the doors open. He drags me out, letting me show him what room it is. The guys will be there. They can get security. I go to Cam's room, the room we were filming in.

"This is it?" Flavio raises his eyebrows at me before shoving me into the wall beside it.

"Yes." I croak out. I knock on the door. He looks at me weird and I just look back up at him. The door opens and he sprints down the hall.

Nash's eyes widen and he grabs me as I fall into him.

"Who was it?" Matt calls to Nash, appearing beside him. "Oh shit." He gasps at me.

"Someone call 911!" Nash calls to the guys laughing. Everyone quiets down and he lays me down on the bed.

I go to wipe my forehead but, when I pull my hand back, it's full of blood. Just the sight almost makes me pass out.

"Rosie." Cam appears above me. I try to stand up but instantly crumple with shooting pain in my leg and my head.

"I'm okay." I croak again as I hear Jack G on the phone. He hangs up and what feels like a second later, but really was 10, people with a stretcher come in. They put me on and carry me out towards the ambulance. 

"This will help you sleep and with pain." A guy says as he puts a shot in my arm, causing my eyes to close.

~
~
~
~
~~

~
~
~

Very, very short chapter. I know I haven't posted in so long. I've been focused on a different book and now I decided to get back to this one when I saw TSOSN got 1k views! I'm dying that is so amazing thank y'all. Oh and she just keeps getting hurt eh? until next time.

<Hailey>

vote

&

comment