Chapter 25

"Bye." I hug my stepmom and walk out to the car.

"Goodbye." She waves with her hand holding a tissue over her mouth. 

My mom is behind the wheel with Nash in the passenger seat. I get into the back with Cameron. He instantly places his hand on my thigh. I give him a small smile, though I don't know what I want us to be.

"To LA we go." My mom announces, leaving the driveway of our old farmhouse.

I lean back in my seat and look out the window, observing every little area I'll be missing for the rest of my life, however long that will be. It's not that I'm suicidal or anything. I just feel as though if God is giving an opportunity of my death, I should take it. After everything I've been through, I need a break.

I peek a glance at Cam and bite my lip. I know he loves me, and I love him. It's just that when I heard Nash had a girlfriend, a part of my heart broke.  I know I'm selfish to want Nash whilst I have Cameron. I don't even know if I actually want Nash. Maybe I just like the idea of us and it's a mystery since I've already experienced mine and Cam's relationship. Nash is like my best friend. I don't know what I want anymore. I just want to live the rest of my life without a dull moment.

"We're here. Are you okay?" Cam raises his eyebrows and frowns at me.

"I'm fine." I smile and kiss his hand, opening the door and grabbing my luggage from Nash.

"You're sure about this?" Nash places his hand on my arm and gives me a concerned look.

"Nash, I know you guys probably don't understand or know how much I've been through these past 2 years. It's just gotten too hard and I've gotten hurt too much. If cancer wants to help me escape, let it." I sigh and begin to walk to the elevators. This might be harder to explain to everyone than I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god!" Theresa ran into my arms as I stepped into my house.

"Hey Ther." I laugh and squeeze her.

"You're all better?" She grins.

I bite my lip and sigh. "What are you doing here anyways?"

"Oh, we've been looking after the house for you and your mom." Theresa shrugs. "Why won't you answer me?"

"I'll talk to you later." I pull my suitcase up the stairs and into my room before falling back onto my bed. I'm so not used to flying yet.

Cameron walks in and flops down next to me. "Do you want everyone to know you're back yet?" He asks, taking out his phone.

"I don't care." I shrug and place my head on his chest. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and kisses my head.

A minute later, my phone went off with a mention. I unlocked it and went to Twitter to see a picture of me on Cam's chest. 'Someone's back in LA' was the caption. I smiled and retweeted it before closing my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to an empty room with a blanket draped over me. I wipe my eyes and reach for my phone to check the time. It's nearly 3 am, meaning I slept for 7 hours. I just shake my head and get up, creeping through the dark hallways and re familiarizing myself with the new house. I hadn't spent that much time here before I decided to go back to South Carolina.

"You okay?" A voice breaks into the silence.

I jump and nearly fall down the stairs. "Gee, Nash you scared me." I sigh and look at him. Wait. Why is he even here?

"Sorry. I heard something and I wanted to check on you anyways." He shrugs.

I nod and look to my mother's room. "What are you doing here?"

"I wasn't going to leave you right away. Cameron's sleeping on the couch downstairs too. I think your cousin and Tori are also around here somewhere."

Tori? I've missed her so much, just as much as Theresa. "Okay. I'm going to get some water." I walk to the stairs until Nash grabs my hand.

"You can't let cancer stop you from living your life, Rosie. You have to fight it." He pleads.

I gently pull my arm away and smile slightly as tears well up in my eyes. "I can't do it anymore, Nash." I walk further down the stairs, not wanting to engage into that discussion. I see Cameron on the couch when I pass the living room and smile, going into the kitchen and getting a glass to fill with water.

I have many texts from all the guys on my phone, even Tori. I scroll through and reply to some, grinning at some of their comments. I probably should visit everyone, it has been awhile since I've seen them all. I go to reply to some tweets when someone wraps their arms around me.

"You guys really should warn me before you sneak up on me." I breathe, turning around in Cameron's arms.

"Sorry. Wait, who's 'you guys'?" Cam frowns.

"You and Nash." I sip some of my water and sit down on a stool.

"He's awake?" He looks at me skeptically.

"Yeah, like a second ago." I shrug.

"Huh." Cameron shakes his head and sits down next to me. "Are you okay?"

"Why do you guys keep asking me that? I'm fine." 

"I just want you to know you can tell me when you aren't okay." He sighs.

"I will." I smile and pat his leg. "So I want to somehow meet with all of our friends or something but I don't know what to do." 

"Like a party?" Cam grins.

"Well I didn't think of that but I guess it may sound fun." I nod in agreement.

"Great! Your mom and I will plan everything. It will be a huge blowout!" He shouts.

"Shush. People are sleeping." I roll my eyes. "When did you and my mom get so close?"

"Eh, when you were unconscious." Cam shrugs.

"Well I think I'm gonna go back to bed." I kiss Cameron and head to the stairs.

"Do you want me to walk you?" He follows me.

"No. I'm good. I'll see you in the morning." I smile and make the final journey to my room.

When I get there, there's a silhouette sitting on my bed. I frown and switch on my light, seeing Nash there. I groan and turn it back off, sliding into bed.

"I don't wanna talk about getting treatment, Nash." I pull the covers up.

"I'm not here to talk about that right now." He mutters.

"Then what?" I sigh and sit up.

"I'm here for this." Nash leans forward and puts his lips on mine.

I pull back and furrow my brows. "Nash?"

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

A/N: it's been a long while and i'm v sorry. i am going to see shawn on tour in august tho :) i'm so happy i also got vip. 

Hailey