Prologue.

☠ Ghost ☠

"I do." I speak up. Ricky turned and sighed in relief.

"Thank god. Let's get out of here." I grinned from ear to ear and grabbed his hand running. Gasp and chuckles were heard from alter. I heard all the guys from BVB, Motionless, and Asking cheer as we ran out the building.

"Are you fucking serious Richard?!" TJ yells from behind us.

"Get on my back." I tell him quickly. He hops on and we run. We run and run and run, laughing about the situation.

We reach a hill that over looks the city and sit down.

"Was this all planned?" I ask him. He nods his head looking at the sky.

"To see if you were still there." He said.

"I've always been here." I tell him. He shakes his head as if he knows something I don't.

"No, you haven't Dev, you protected him. You had Stockholm's." I stare at him in shock.

"N-no I didn't." I insist. "I just th-thought I loved him."

"Ghost, a doctor diagnosed it." He said messing with his nails.

"Then how come you seemed so genuine talking about TJ?" I questioned.

"Because I thought I convinced myself that I loved him. But then that night... I realized none of the feelings I thought I felt weren't even remotely close to my feelings for you." He confessed looking at the ground.

I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around his tiny frame. I lifted his head up and made him look at me.

"I'm so sorry that I've caused you so much pain. I swear on my life I will never hurt you again." I said pulling him into a kiss.

That was the 26th of July in 2012. It's now the 30th of December in 2014, and I've never broken that promise I made to him. We had our bumps and rocky areas, but we've been going strong for a little over two years now. The bands still going strong. I'm back at bass, TJ never contacted any of us after the marriage broke. Ricky and Ryan decided that Ricky would be rhythm guitar but do most of the solos. Angelo and Chris finally admitted feelings for each other. It was a beautiful thing. Angelo's still doing drums, and Balz is still being a crazy man with pressing buttons.

We were all at Balz and Ryan-Ashley's house celebrating New Years Eve and Day.

"Guys! Minute left! Get your ass in here!" Ryan-Ashley yelled from the living room. We all rushed into the room and stared at the tv. They started counting down and soon there was ten seconds left.

Ten

I grabbed Ricky and pulled him closer to me.

Nine

I held his hand rubbing small patterns on his palm.

Eight

We all shouted who got what guest room.

Seven

We all grabbed our drinks and drank them.

Six

I slammed my glass down finishing first.

Five

We all sat our glasses down and faced the windows. We could perfectly see fireworks.

Four.

I turned Ricky towards me and hugged him.

Three

I whispered an 'I love you' into his ear. Him doing the same.

Two

"Happy New Years baby."

One

We all shouted happy New Years and I kissed Ricky.   Being a cliché and twirling us around. 

We broke from the kiss and all cheered, filling our glasses before clinking them and letting the alcohol burn down our throats.

One by one we all went to our rooms and got ready for the night.

"I don't think I tell you how much I love you." I say when I close the door.

"I don't think you do." He says sarcastically jumping on the bed.

"Well I love you Richard Allen Olson III." I tell him as I lay beside him on the bed.

"I love you Devin Sola." I wrap my arms around him and we fall asleep to the remaining fireworks that we're going off.

I couldn't picture a life without him in my life. I've said that before, but this time I truly with all my being mean it. I would go to the ends of the earth to protect him.

And who knew I would actually have to do that.

** ITS THE SEQUEL. I'm pretty sure you all saw this coming. I can't just leave you guys with that. Thank you too daydream_of_suicide  for the cover.

I hope you enjoyed this little prologue. Sorry it's short. Just wanted to let you know about the current Ghorror situation. I hope your ready for some drama because when is drama not in this series?

Oh! I forgot to tell you the feelings for the characters in the last book. So with the Ben & Ghost thing, Ben was only using Ghost for a fuckbuddy. When Sam (his then wife) wouldn't give it too him. The longer the 'marriage' went on, the more genuine Bens feelings for Ghost grew. As you know ghost had Stockholm's so he did have feelings for Ben until he had sex with Ricky.

Ricky loved Ghost with all his heart until he found out about Ghost and Ben. He thought maybe he could fake a relationship with TJ to get him back and it worked. He seemed so genuine about his feelings for TJ because he convinced himself he loved TJ not Ghost until Ghost and him had sēx. Hopefully that cleared up confusion. If not comment or message me and I'll explain. 

Vote, comment, fan.

- Ash